Aggregated animals News Articles
- Jaguar escapes from New Orleans zoo and kills six other animals
The male jaguar, Valerio, escaped from the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans around 7.20am on Saturday and was captured an hour later after killing six other animals.
Daily Mail. Sun, 15 Jul 2018 04:32:10 +0100.
- Jaguar escapes habitat, kills 6 animals at New Orleans zoo
New Orleans' Audubon Zoo was closed Saturday after an adult male jaguar reportedly escaped from its habitat and killed six animals.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Sun, 15 Jul 2018 03:00:00 GMT.
- Jaguar escapes, kills 6 animals at New Orleans zoo
The head of the zoo's institute said this was "the biggest tragedy we've had"
CBS News. Sun, 15 Jul 2018 02:33:09 +0000.
- Founder of New Jersey horse sanctuary charged with animal cruelty
Authorities allege that the founder of the Labrador Hill Equine Sanctuary failed to provide the horses with adequate water and shelter.
Philadelphia Inquirer. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 23:51:37 GMT.
- Jaguar escapes captivity in New Orleans, killing 6 other animals before being sedated
A Jaguar that escaped captivity Saturday morning from the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans managed to kill six other animals in the park before being sedated by staff.
Paulina Dedaj. Fox News. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 22:46:00 GMT.
- Jaguar escapes New Orleans zoo, attacks animals in their habitats
A jaguar at a New Orleans zoo slipped out of its enclosure and went on a killing rampage sometime Saturday night, attacking four alpacas, an emu and a fox trapped in their own habitats before zoo officials managed to sedate ...
New Zealand Herald. Sun, 15 Jul 2018 09:06:01 +1200.
- Jaguar escapes enclosure at New Orleans zoo, mauls six animals
A jaguar escaped from its enclosure at the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans on Saturday morning and killed six animals before it was captured, forcing the zoo to close for the day.
Reuters. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:54:48 -0400.
- Audubon Zoo in New Orleans closed after jaguar escapes exhibit and kills 6 other animals, officials say
The Audubon Zoo in New Orleans is closed after a jaguar escaped its exhibit Saturday morning, attacking and killing six other animals.
ABC News. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 18:10:22 UTC.
- North Carolina woman charged after tying puppy to truck, driving until it died: police
A North Carolina woman has been charged with animal cruelty after she allegedly tied a puppy to a pickup truck and dragged it until it died, police said.
Madeline Farber. Fox News. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:59:00 GMT.
- Horse sense: Happiest equines love to snort, says study
Snorting in horses is linked to a 'positive internal state', say scientists, and could improve animal welfare.
BBC News. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 01:13:34 GMT.
- Critically Endangered Black Rhinos Die After Transportation To Kenya National Park
Eight rhinos died after being relocated to a wildlife reserve in Kenya. Officials and conservationists say the death toll is unprecedented in their efforts to save the animal from extinction.
Shannon Van Sant. NPR. Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:50:43 -0400.
- Animal control gets creative after running out of carriers following 100+ adoptions
It’s a huge win for the shelter which sent out an alert last Friday, they were at full capacity with their cats and kittens and needed help to clear the shelter.
Kristen Hampton. WBTV - Charlotte, North Carolina. Fri, 13 Jul 2018 15:27:00 EDT.
A Meerkat Standing in the Desert
A Penguin Walks in Antarctica
A Woman Tacks Up Her Horse
Information about Animals and Pets
The News - News and Commentary about Animals and Pets