- M&S outsources half of its tech jobs
Around 250 roles in its 430-strong IT team will be transferred to Indian tech giant Tata Consultancy.
BBC News. Tue, 09 Jan 2018 20:50:26 GMT.
- 2017 safest year for air travel as fatalities fall
A fatal accident occurred once in every 16 million flights, according to an aviation consultancy.
BBC News. Tue, 02 Jan 2018 05:06:43 GMT.
- IDI Consulting Hosts Third Annual Toys for Tots Foundation Collection
PITTSBURGH - IDI Consulting hosts its third annual Toys for Tots Foundation holiday drive, a holiday gift collection sponsored by the U.S. Marine Corps benefitting local less-fortunate youth. ... ...
Business Wire. Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:05:00 UTC.
- Advisory Board finalizes deal with UnitedHealth's Optum
The Advisory Board Co.'s shareholders and executives finalized a $2.58 billion deal with UnitedHealth Group's Optum and a private equity firm, splitting the consulting group's healthcare business from its education arm.
Modern Healthcare. Fri, 17 Nov 2017 13:00:00 EST.
- In Canada, the concept of 'tax fairness' is meaningless: Neil Macdonald
One need only consult the government's own accounting of all its giveaways to see how politically skewed successive governments have rendered our tax system.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Tue, 31 Oct 2017 05:00:00 EDT.
- Did the UN ignore warnings of ethnic cleansing of Rohingya in Myanmar?
According to internal documents and sources consulted by CBC News, there are signs several UN figures and other international actors — including a key Canadian official — have been reticent to pressure Myanmar on the rights of Rohingya.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 18 Oct 2017 05:00:51 EDT.
- How One Guy Quit His Day Job To Pursue His Dream Job
An interview with a former strategy consultant who quit his job to travel and pursue his passion project.
By Stephanie Denning, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 31 Jul 2017 19:46:00 -0400.
- 5 Starting Points For Getting Great Ideas From Your Team
Creative solutions, new approaches, and potential solutions aren't going to come from outside hires or consultants. More than likely, they're sitting in an untapped resource right under your nose—your team.
By My Say, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 28 Jul 2017 12:29:00 -0400.
- The government ethics office says it was not consulted about Ivanka Trump's White House position
The ethics watchdog for government employees said it was not consulted about first ...
Yahoo. Mon, 01 May 2017 15:48:33 -0400.
- Trump CEO Adviser: 'An Opportunity To Have a Voice at the Table'
Rich Lesser, 54, is the CEO of the Boston Consulting Group and a member of Donald Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum. In an interview, he explains his decision to remain in the role despite the criticism from in- and outside his company.
Spiegel Online. Mon, 03 Apr 2017 12:51:32 +0200.