- 'Your Difference Is Your Advantage' Says This #XLBossLady
Kelly Diels, a plus size woman and feminist marketing consultant, knows plenty about what it means to be at the vanguard of change. Virgie Tovar interviews Diels about her thoughts on leadership and what it takes to be a boss.
By Virgie Tovar, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 20:30:00 -0500.
- Gilets jaunes: Will Macron's Grand Debate tackle French crisis?
France's president launches a national consultation in response to the "gilets jaunes" protests.
BBC News. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 16:27:27 GMT.
- Deloitte re-ups lease at Heritage Plaza
Tax and consulting firm Deloitte has renewed its lease at Heritage Plaza, but it's cutting the size of its downtown offices by more than a quarter.
Nancy Sarnoff. Houston Chronicle. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 11:00:00 UTC.
- Falkirk: Fans launch bid to take control of club with shares plan
Falkirk are consulting supporters over the possibility of fans taking a controlling interest in the club.
BBC News. Fri, 11 Jan 2019 19:51:56 GMT.
- The Quick Read on the Top Geopolitical Risks of 2019
How my risk consultancy the Eurasia Group came up with our annual list
Yahoo. Fri, 11 Jan 2019 06:31:35 -0500.
- Weybridge Surrey NHS doctor consultant banned from driving for looking at her phone
Pandora Vesely, 55, of Weybridge, Surrey was on her way to watch one of her daughters play sport in September last year when she was clocked by a police car looking at her mobile phone.
Daily Mail. Thu, 10 Jan 2019 01:39:26 +0000.
- Press Ganey appoints Joe Greskoviak as new CEO
Press Ganey has promoted Joe Greskoviak to CEO of the patient satisfaction consultancy. Longtime CEO Patrick Ryan is now executive chairman.
Modern Healthcare. Wed, 9 Jan 2019 16:00:00 EST.
- Why the new Canada's Food Guide is unlikely to avoid controversy
Health Canada has spent more than three years consulting with Canadians as it updates the brightly coloured food guide. Test versions reveal the famous four "food groups" are gone. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 9 Jan 2019 04:00:00 EST.
- Deloitte Expands Into Canada With Blockchain Insurance Consortium RiskBlock
In an announcement on September 25, auditing and consulting firm Deloitte announced a plan to help RiskBlock Alliance expand into Canada. In November, RiskBlock announced it would also chair blockchain standards for the insurance industry.
By Leslie Ankney, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 8 Jan 2019 17:57:00 -0500.
- 30million NHS consultations could be conducted through Skype-style videos
The plan, unveiled by Theresa May today during a visit to Alder Hey Children's Hospital in Liverpool, spoke of how 'digital appointments' are already helping patients.
Daily Mail. Tue, 08 Jan 2019 02:02:53 +0000.