- I'm A Celebrity: Declan Donnelly and Holly Willoughby 'consulted Ant McPartlin on script'
Declan Donnelly has reportedly been in constant contact with his best friend Ant McPartlin ahead of hosting the ITV show without him for the first time.
Daily Mail. Sun, 18 Nov 2018 23:45:39 +0000.
- Puppy farmers may kill unwanted dogs to evade ban, warn campaigners
The Welsh Government is set to consult on banning dealers from selling puppies and kittens.
BBC News. Sun, 18 Nov 2018 01:29:16 GMT.
- Government to consider tighter control of fireworks
The consultation, to take place next year, follows increased concern over fireworks use linked to anti-social behaviour.
BBC News. Sun, 18 Nov 2018 00:42:16 GMT.
- Investors call on Mark Zuckerberg to resign as chairman following damaging report
Investors are calling on Mark Zuckerberg to step down following a report a conservative consulting firm used 'black ops' style techniques to deflect criticism from the social networking giant.
Daily Mail. Sat, 17 Nov 2018 16:59:45 +0000.
- Wealth Matters: How and When to Talk to Your Children About Money
Financial consulting experts say families need to approach these conversations with a plan and a willingness to listen as much as talk.
Paul Sullivan. New York Times. Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:07:10 GMT.
- New Report Suggests 21 Jobs Of The Future
Reports abound about the jobs technology might replace, but what new jobs could emerge? A new report from consultancy firm Cognizant outlines 21 jobs they believe will emerge in the coming years.
By Adi Gaskell, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 15 Nov 2018 08:52:00 -0500.
- Facebook Cuts Ties With Definers Public Affairs Following Outcry
The social network faced scrutiny for working with the consulting firm, which tried to discredit critics and rivals of the Silicon Valley giant.
Mike Isaac and Jack Nicas. New York Times. Thu, 15 Nov 2018 11:36:11 GMT.
- Study: Chinese to account for half of luxury sales by 2025
MILAN (AP) - Chinese consumers will remain the driving force for luxury goods market, according to a new study by Bain consultancy released Thursday that shows they will fuel nearly half of global high-end sales by 2025. ...
Colleen Barry. Washington Times. Thu, 15 Nov 2018 05:24:52 -0500.
- Will Mettle Become The Netflix Of Digital Banks For SMEs?
November 2018 saw Royal Bank of Scotland launch Mettle, a standalone digital bank for SMEs in collaboration with consultancies 11:FS and Capco which seemed to leave a lasting impression on those in the fintech industry.
By Madhvi Mavadiya, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 13 Nov 2018 16:49:00 -0500.
- Merger creates new PR, marketing and consulting agency
The new enterprise will push digital strategy, branding, event hosting and copywriting.
Jose R. Gonzalez. Houston Chronicle. Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:55:11 UTC.