Aggregated Consulting News Articles
- Electronic consults help health systems boost efficiency
When doctors consult with specialists virtually, they can cut down on unnecessary specialist visits and gain insights that would otherwise be out of reach.
Modern Healthcare. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 00:01:00 EST.
- Sosa joins two other leaders on Alamo panel
Advtertising consultant Lionel Sosa has been appointed to a leadership role on the Alamo Citizen Advisory Committee.
By Scott Huddleston, Staff Writer. San Antonio Express News. Fri, 13 Jul 2018 22:35:42 UTC.
- Ekman-Larsson poised to lead Coyotes into the future
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Arizona defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson knew the desert was where he wanted to stay, yet consulted with former Coyotes captain ...
Daily Mail. Fri, 13 Jul 2018 00:40:17 +0100.
- IP Infusion Announces Acquisition of Northforge Innovations Inc., an Expert Software Consulting and Development Company
SANTA CLARA, Calif. & OTTAWA, Canada - IP Infusion announces acquisition of Northforge Innovations Inc., to complement its commitment to white box network operating system.
Business Wire. Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:00:00 UTC.
- Cambridge Analytica staff set up new firm
Auspex will be an ethical consultancy, its founder say, using similar data analysis techniques.
BBC News. Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:17:21 GMT.
- Confused About Company Culture? Consulting This Simple Framework Can Help
Company culture is either, depending whom you ask, an important force in corporate life or an amorphous, even meaningless, concept. To clear this up, here's the framework I use to define and explain culture.
By Micah Solomon, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 11 Jul 2018 23:38:00 -0400.
- McKinsey Ends Work With ICE Amid Furor Over Immigration Policy
Revelations that McKinsey had done more than $20 million in consulting work for Immigration and Customs Enforcement prompted questions from employees.
Michael Forsythe and Walt Bogdanich. New York Times. Mon, 09 Jul 2018 22:16:30 GMT.
- Rescued Thai cave boys could face a lifetime of traumatic memories
Dr Jennifer Wild, a consultant clinical psychologist at the Oxford Centre for Anxiety Disorders & Trauma, said such scenarios may bring back traumatic memories for the football team.
Daily Mail. Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:43:38 +0100.
- 2018 Software Development Trends That You Can Count on Continuing Into 2019
An Entrepreneur contributor consults his crystal ball and says to keep an eye on blockchain, AI and progressive web apps.
Rahul Varshneya. Entrepreneur. Fri, 06 Jul 2018 16:30:00 GMT.
- The Science (and the Scientists) Behind Ant-Man
A quantum physicist consulted with the filmmakers so that a surprising amount of the original film and its new sequel have a factual basis.
Darryn King. New York Times. Fri, 06 Jul 2018 12:00:03 GMT.
Information about Consultants
The News - News and Commentary about Consulting and Consultants