Aggregated Engineering News Articles
- London Waterloo: South Western Railway delays as engineering works overrun
Passengers face travel misery as services into both Victoria and Waterloo stations are disrupted.
BBC News. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:01:48 GMT.
- Scientists reveal how wombats produce cube-shaped faeces
Patricia Yang, a postdoctoral fellow in mechanical engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology looked at how soft tissue structures might explain their oddly shaped stool.
Daily Mail. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:25:15 GMT.
- Engineering works spark rush hour train chaos on South Western Railway
No South Western Railway trains were running between Surbiton and London Waterloo - the busiest railway station in the UK. It follows a spate of problems on SWR involving signal failure.
Daily Mail. Mon, 19 Nov 2018 10:46:38 +0000.
- Kids have fun with STEM at expo
The expo event featured dozens of educational competitions and activities for kids to have fun while learning about science, technology, engineering, math and arts.
Catherine Candisky. Columbus Dispatch. Sat, 17 Nov 2018 20:30:12 +0000.
- Lamborghini SC18 one-off takes the Aventador to new heights - Roadshow
It's street-legal, but it's been engineered with the track in mind.
Andrew Krok. CNET. Fri, 16 Nov 2018 20:37:55 +0000.
- The engineering work of ants can influence paleoclimatic studies
The paleontological site of Somosaguas (Madrid) hosts a large colony of ants of the species Messor barbarus. ...
Science Daily. Fri, 16 Nov 2018 11:06:18 EST.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson answers Elon Musk's brainteaser interview question
Neil deGrasse Tyson answers a riddle that Elon Musk reportedly asks engineers who are interviewing at his aerospace company SpaceX.
Yahoo. Fri, 16 Nov 2018 08:30:00 -0500.
- Rolls-Royce boss says May's Brexit deal is better than no deal
The boss of engineering giant Rolls-Royce says politicians must get behind a "practical plan" for Brexit.
BBC News. Fri, 16 Nov 2018 06:35:41 GMT.
- Apple job listings point to efforts to hire wireless engineers in San Diego
Apple aims to tap into the wireless chip design talent pool in San Diego amid its ongoing legal war with Qualcomm. ...
Mike Freeman. San Diego Union Tribune. Thu, 15 Nov 2018 17:35:00 PST.
- Engineered DNA-encoded PCSK9 inhibitors may provide an effective alternative for treating high cholesterol
Researchers have developed novel synthetic DNA-encoded monoclonal antibodies (DMAbs) directed against PCSK9, a protein key to regulating cholesterol levels in the bloodstream. ...
Science Daily. Thu, 15 Nov 2018 16:50:31 EST.
Engineering Tag Cloud
Information about Engineering
The News - News and Commentary about Engineering and Engineers