Aggregated Engineering News Articles
- Man, 74, found alive after 5 days inside fire-gutted...
WASHINGTON (AP) - Engineers inspecting the wreckage of a Washington, D.C., public housing complex gutted by fire five days ago have found a ...
Daily Mail. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 23:05:55 +0100.
- Five reasons the Eagles beat the Colts | Paul Domowitch
Four big red-zone stops, two big TD drives engineered by Carson Wentz, and key contributions by the running backs and tight ends.
Philadelphia Inquirer. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 20:45:10 GMT.
- Ready-to-use recipe for turning plant waste into gasoline
Bioscience engineers already knew how to make gasoline in the laboratory from plant waste such as sawdust. Now researchers have developed a roadmap, as it were, for industrial cellulose gasoline.
Science Daily. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:04:22 EDT.
- Texas A&M, UT Austin each get $20M from Dril-Quip founder
The University of Texas at Austin and Texas A&M University are each receiving $20 million from alumnus, J. Mike Walker, co-founder of Dril-Quip, to support their Departments of Mechanical Engineering.
Houston Chronicle. Houston Chronicle. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:00:00 UTC.
- Is this one of the world's most beautiful airports?
India's newest airport, which is carved out of a mountain, has been called an "engineering marvel".
BBC News. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 10:28:44 GMT.
- Women leave STEM over pay gap, study finds
Young women in science, technology, engineering and maths are leaving the field because of the gender pay gap and a lack of career advancement.The 2018 ...
Daily Mail. Sun, 23 Sep 2018 02:46:27 +0100.
- Tanzania death toll 209 as survivor found in capsized ferry
An engineer was found near the engine of the upturned vessel.
ABC News. Sat, 22 Sep 2018 15:41:21 -0400.
- Survivor Found Inside Capsized Tanzanian Ferry, Two Days After It Killed Over 200
An engineer was reportedly found near the engine of the upturned vessel
Yahoo. Sat, 22 Sep 2018 09:39:13 -0400.
- Scientists grow human esophagus in lab
Scientists working to bioengineer the entire human gastrointestinal system in a laboratory now report using pluripotent stem cells to grow human esophageal organoids. ...
Science Daily. Thu, 20 Sep 2018 16:10:30 EDT.
- Norway's Newest Ships Give a Glimpse Into the Future of Sustainable Seafaring
The country is using oil and gas riches to engineer emission-free vessels
Smithsonian. Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:00:00 +0000.
Engineering Tag Cloud
Information about Engineering
The News - News and Commentary about Engineering and Engineers