- England could get new national parks as Gove launches review
Environment Secretary Michael Gove launches a review of the country's protected landscapes.
BBC News. Sun, 27 May 2018 00:20:36 GMT.
- Gove considers new range of National Park
Environment secretary Michael Gove is considering expanding England's network of 10 national parks and 34 areas of outstanding national beauty.
Daily Mail. Sun, 27 May 2018 01:00:04 +0100.
- An Oil Company Just Earned A Huge Settlement After Environmentalists Brought False Charges
'This fraudulent enterprise'
Tim Pearce. Daily Caller. Sat, 26 May 2018 21:15:49 +0000.
- Children's Hospital at Stanford distracts and comforts young patients
At the new Children's Hospital at Stanford facility in California, a top priority was to create a special environment for young patients -- with comforts, amusements and distractions to make a hospital stay easier to handle. ...
CBS News. Sat, 26 May 2018 12:01:23 +0000.
- EPA has spent more than $3.5 million on Pruitt's security in first year in office
The Environmental Protection Agency confirmed Friday that it has spent more than $3.5 million on Administrator Scott Pruitt's security team since taking office.
ABC News. Fri, 25 May 2018 18:26:18 -0400.
- Emails show cooperation among EPA, climate-change deniers
Newly released emails show senior Environmental Protection Agency officials collaborating with a think-tank that dismisses warnings of climate change.
WBTV - Charlotte, North Carolina. Fri, 25 May 2018 17:03:00 EDT.
- If Cancer Can't Survive In An Alkaline Environment, Why Don't We Use That As A Treatment?
If no disease, including cancer, can survive in an alkaline environment, then why aren't doctors using this method to heal their patients? This question was originally answered on Quora by Mike Condron.
By Quora, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 25 May 2018 15:59:00 -0400.
- Wind River Wild Horse Ecosanctuary Offering Public Day
The Wind River Wild Horse Ecosanctuary, in Lander, Wyoming, provides a natural and free-roaming environment for wild horses removed from public rangelands. ...
Edited Press Release. The Horse. Fri, 25 May 2018 16:49:46 +0000.
- City in Oklahoma commits to clean 100 percent energy
A city in central Oklahoma has made an environmental resolution to transition to 100 percent renewable energy in city buildings by 2035.
News 9. Fri, 25 May 2018 12:38:00 EDT.
- Pattern Energy (PEGI) to Sell 81 MW Wind Operations in Chile
Pattern Energy (PEGI) to sell its Chile-based wind operation due to higher fleet operation cost as well as different legal, tax and regulatory environments.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 25 May 2018 16:10:00 GMT.
- Loma Linda Veterans Benefit from New Advanced Environmental Technology.
LOMA LINDA, Calif. - Loma Linda veterans benefit from air cleaning technology to prevent infections and protect patients.
Business Wire. Fri, 25 May 2018 13:00:00 UTC.
- The Coming Storm: The Unique Challenges Online Lenders Would Face In A Recession
Online lending companies have completely changed how credit is doled out to consumers, but the current low default environment could be luring many companies to prioritize growth and market share over credit risk.
By Liran Amrany, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 25 May 2018 08:29:00 -0400.