Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Here's a big idea: Let's repeal and replace Obamacare
ANALYSIS/OPINION: Obamacare has wreaked havoc on America's individual and small-group health insurance markets. ...
Robert E. Moffit. Washington Times. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 21:38:08 -0400.
- Survey: Boom In Content Marketing Continues As Marketers Increase Spending
Respondents say brand awareness is their top objective, validating the traditional purpose of content marketing, even as pressure builds for marketing campaigns to produce ROI against KPIs.
By Tony Silber, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:43:00 -0400.
- Starbucks Plans Reshuffling That Will Trim Executive Ranks
Kevin Johnson, the C.E.O., notified staff of a restructuring to help the company accelerate its global growth, particularly in rising markets like China.
Rachel Abrams. New York Times. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 22:07:48 GMT.
- Global stocks dip on report China calls off US trade talks
Global stock markets slip after the US and China officially put new tariffs on each other's goods and China reportedly rebuffed a plan for talks with the U.S. Industrial and basic materials companies fall
ABC News. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 17:51:07 -0400.
- 2 Risk-Taking Marketers Discuss Where the Industry Is Headed
Carlos Gil sits down with two chief marketing officers to hear their views on digital and social media marketing, and hiring Generation Z employees.
Carlos Gil. Entrepreneur. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 20:30:00 GMT.
- 12 things we're buying at the new Sprouts Farmers Market
Last week, Pennsylvania's first Sprouts Farmers Market opened up, bringing a 32,000 square foot, health-focused grocery store to South Philadelphia's Lincoln Square. Here's what to look out for when you go.
Philadelphia Inquirer. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:25:17 GMT.
- How Hollywood Fashion Designer Expands To One Of The Most Neglected Markets
Izzy Camilleri is applying her high-fashion designer experience to a new range of accessible clothing for people living with physical disabilities -- a forgotten segment in the clothing market.
By Esha Chhabra, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:25:00 -0400.
- Plastic Bagging & Packaging to get new facility to serve plastics export market
Plastic Bagging & Packaging is getting a new distribution center in Cedar Port Industrial Park near the Grand Parkway in Baytown, the developers announced.
Katherine Feser. Houston Chronicle. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:34:54 UTC.
- Sirius XM buying Pandora for $3.5 billion
The satellite radio company sees the all-stock deal as a way to branch out into new markets
CBS News. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 12:24:04 +0000.
- The Maldives, a tourist haven in peril
The Indian Ocean island nation of the Maldives is famed as an upmarket tourist destination of white beaches and turquoise waters but is threatened by ...
Daily Mail. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:53:20 +0100.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets