Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Despite slow sales, Infiniti remains committed to QX30 and sedans - Roadshow
The QX50 and QX60 may be Infiniti's breadwinners, but company execs believe there's a lot more market share to be had.
Steven Ewing. CNET. Wed, 16 Jan 2019 18:48:03 +0000.
- Rare one in 30 million calico lobster is found at Maryland seafood market
The owner of Ocean City Seafood in Silver Springs, Maryland, who identified himself only as Nicholas, discovered the rare female lobster on December 21 among a catch from Maine.
Daily Mail. Wed, 16 Jan 2019 02:48:34 GMT.
- 'Your Difference Is Your Advantage' Says This #XLBossLady
Kelly Diels, a plus size woman and feminist marketing consultant, knows plenty about what it means to be at the vanguard of change. Virgie Tovar interviews Diels about her thoughts on leadership and what it takes to be a boss.
By Virgie Tovar, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 20:30:00 -0500.
- WATCH: Rare 1 in 30 million calico lobster found at Maryland fish market
The female lobster will be donated to an aquarium.
ABC News. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:17:36 -0500.
- Ford and VW Team Up, With Talk of Driverless and Electric Cars
The automakers will develop and build pickup trucks and vans for various markets while pursuing wider cooperation on advanced technologies.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 23:17:38 GMT.
- Gangs tell drug mules to cite 'modern slavery' laws
Hundreds of vulnerable boys and girls have been groomed by gangs based in Britain's biggest cities to carry cocaine and heroin (stock photo) to small market towns and seaside resorts.
Daily Mail. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 22:59:14 +0000.
- In the Bond Market, the Economy Is Still Something to Worry About
The volatility that defined stocks late last year has receded, but the concerns of bond investors can be seen in the narrowing of the so-called yield curve.
Stephen Grocer. New York Times. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 22:23:19 GMT.
- Houston Chronicle names Medici as new president
The Houston Chronicle has named a new president: seasoned newspaper executive Mark Medici, who came to the newspaper last year as executive vice president and chief marketing officer.
By Al Lewis. Houston Chronicle. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 21:00:00 UTC.
- Best U.S. fund managers of '18 buying healthcare, pot stocks as market wobbles
The top-performing U.S. growth fund managers of the last year are taking the recent slide in the U.S. stock market to add to their bets in companies they expect will continue to expand regardless of the direction of the overall economy. ...
Yahoo. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:05:12 -0500.
- Azar says drug price model has already changed the market
HHS Secretary Alex Azar said a proposal to tie prices for certain Medicare drugs to lower prices paid overseas is already paying dividends even though it hasn't formally been introduced yet.
Modern Healthcare. Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:00:00 EST.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets