- Abbas doctor: Palestinian leader healthy, leaving hospital
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' doctor says the 83-year-old leader is being discharged from hospital.
Fox News. Sun, 27 May 2018 07:56:38 GMT.
- Mother Diana Sevealii who was told she had 'weeks to live' after the birth of her daughter dies
A New Zealand mother who was told she had weeks left to live after giving birth has lost her battle to cancer. Six weeks ago doctors told Diana Sevealii, 36, she had stage four cervical cancer.
Daily Mail. Sun, 27 May 2018 03:06:06 +0100.
- WATCH: USC's president steps down after sexual assault allegations against campus doctor
President C.L. Max Nikias steps down after it was revealed USC made a deal with the campus gynecologist Dr. George Tyndall after years of alleged sexual harassment and assault.
ABC News. Sat, 26 May 2018 20:37:41 -0400.
- Doctor charged with involuntary manslaughter resigns
A doctor charged with involuntary manslaughter has resigned from a South Carolina hospital.
Fox Carolina. Sat, 26 May 2018 13:56:00 EDT.
- Louisiana Oks med school license for Louisiana-Monroe
Future doctors could be trained in Monroe by 2021.
Fox Carolina. Sat, 26 May 2018 11:00:00 EDT.
- Judge denies Manafort motion to throw out charges of lying
Citing family member's medical procedure, a federal judge in Virginia delays trial of President Donald Trump's campaign chairman, Paul Manafort.
WDRB - Louisville, Kentucky. Sat, 26 May 2018 09:36:00 EDT.
- University of Southern California president quits in gynaecology scandal
The resignation follows allegations of sexual misconduct by a university doctor and a cover-up.
BBC News. Sat, 26 May 2018 08:02:53 GMT.
- Using Gene Therapy to Defeat Cancer, Hereditary Disease
Gene therapy could potentially allow doctors to cure some of the deadliest types of cancer and rare hereditary diseases with one injection. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 26 May 2018 01:12:00 -0400.
- USC President C.L. Max Nikias Stepping Down Amid Gynecologist Scandal
A prolific fundraiser who had held the confidence of the board of trustees, Nikias faced criticism from faculty who demanded his resignation over reports of sexual misconduct by a campus doctor.
Richard Gonzales. NPR. Sat, 26 May 2018 01:03:46 -0400.
- Doctor Investigated for Alleged Sexual Assault of Patients
Two special prosecutors have been appointed to investigate allegations that a prominent Cleburne doctor sexually assaulted patients, improperly prescribed medication, and stole money from at least one of them. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
Scott Gordon. NBC. Fri, 25 May 2018 18:17:57 -0500.
- Kidney transplant chain saves dozens of lives
Nebraska Medicine celebrates kidneys as donors and recipients meet for the first time
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Fri, 25 May 2018 23:14:00 GMT.
- Telemedicine Reinvents the Visit to the School Nurse
Technology lets the nurse tap into outside experts, often getting students back to class more quickly.
Wall Street Journal. Fri, 25 May 2018 16:59:30 EDT.