Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Local success
While the High Street is a battleground for supermarkets, online retailers and discount chains - convenience stores are thriving.
BBC News. Sun, 27 May 2018 00:46:29 GMT.
- Struggling retailer Mothercare launches a huge 50% off sale
Among the deals are three for two on all outdoor toys from the Early Learning Centre, including slides and swings for the garden, after the UK retailer proposed to close 50 stores.
Daily Mail. Fri, 25 May 2018 23:46:22 +0100.
- Sephora launches beauty classes for transgender and non-binary
The retailer held a preview class in New York City earlier this week for the new program, which will officially launch in June this year.
Daily Mail. Fri, 25 May 2018 22:05:13 +0100.
- Selma Blair, Ali Larter help Nyakio celebrate return to Ron Robinson
It was a literal homecoming for Nyakio Grieco this week, as the founder of natural beauty brand Nyakio returned to Ron Robinson at Fred Segal Melrose, the Los Angeles specialty retailer where she launched her line 16 years ago. ...
Marcy Medina | Wwd. Los Angeles Times. Fri, 25 May 2018 13:30:00 PDT.
- Disappointing Guidance Results In Stock Price Fall For Gap
After a flurry of retail cheer, the momentum expected by Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) has proved to be a bit of a downer. The company anticipates comparable sales for fiscal year 2018 to be flat to up slightly. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 25 May 2018 14:40:00 -0400.
- Good Isn't Good Enough: Shares Of Gap And Best Buy Drop After Earnings Release
What's a retailer to do? : Gap stock down after earnings miss, Best Buy down after earnings beat.
By Julianne Slovak, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 25 May 2018 13:03:00 -0400.
- Profits at energy giant SSE fall as it loses 430,000 customers
The company's dip in profits also followed charges linked to the controversial merger of its retail arm with rival Npower.
BBC News. Fri, 25 May 2018 09:00:38 GMT.
- Amazon to bring 1,000 jobs to Ottawa with new warehouse
Two MPs are confirming online retail giant Amazon is set to make a major investment in Ottawa, with a warehouse that will employ roughly 1,000 people.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thu, 24 May 2018 22:12:57 EDT.
- Why Macy's, Penney, Gap, other retailers may have to close even more stores
Despite many reporting promising financial results, retailers continue to face daunting challenges
CBS News. Thu, 24 May 2018 17:10:23 +0000.
- Sears Prepares to Hand Lampert Another Prized Asset
Seeking out other buyers for the Kenmore brand is a formality to selling it to the retailer's chairman.
Yahoo. Thu, 24 May 2018 09:42:00 -0400.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers