Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Killing JCPenney: Can The Iconic Retailer Be Saved?
As J.C. prepares for the upcoming back-to-school season, industry analysts question if the 116-year-old retailer can survive.
By Brittain Ladd, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 15 Jul 2018 19:03:00 -0400.
- Nike Live Shows Physical Retail Is Far From Dead
5 ways that the new Nike by Melrose store is showing that there's a big future for physical (plus digital) retail.
By Jon Bird, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 15 Jul 2018 18:55:00 -0400.
- Benzinga's Bulls & Bears Of The Week: AT&T, Facebook, Intel, Netflix, Twitter And More
Benzinga featured looks at many investor favorite stocks over the past week. Bullish calls included a number of leading tech stocks. Bearish calls included retailers and a newly minted merger. The new ...
Yahoo. Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:42:05 -0400.
- What Small Retailers Can Learn From the Industry's Push Towards AI and Big Data
One size does not fit all.
Corey Tollefson. Entrepreneur. Sun, 15 Jul 2018 18:00:00 GMT.
- Huddersfield shooting: Cars shot at near retail park
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and remain in custody.
BBC News. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 21:26:51 GMT.
- Amazon on track to capture nearly HALF of US retail market by the end of 2018, research shows
A new report from digital marketing research firm eMarketer indicates that the Silicon Valley giant is expected to capture a whopping 49.1% of the US retail market by the end of 2018.
Daily Mail. Fri, 13 Jul 2018 23:32:13 +0100.
- Despite some wobbles, stocks end the week with more gains
U.S. stocks wrap up another solid week with gains for industrial companies, retailers and energy companies
ABC News. Fri, 13 Jul 2018 16:49:06 -0400.
- Spat over slogan "Virginia is for Lovers"
State tourism officials sue online retailer for using slogan "Virginia is for Gun Lovers"
CBS News. Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:53:37 +0000.
- Mecca face mask voted best by 100,000 women
Australian retailer Mecca has revealed which face mask has taken out top spot during its recent Beauty Elections. Each year 100,000 fans cast votes for items they think have lived up to the hype.
Daily Mail. Thu, 12 Jul 2018 23:38:57 +0100.
- Nike knows what Angelenos like to buy. Its new data-driven store will stock those products
Nike launched another of its retail-of-the-future experiments Thursday in West Hollywood, opening a concept store that aims to lure the digital shopper with personal services and experiences. ...
Ronald D. White. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:50:00 PDT.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers