Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Online shoppers `faced with confusing information about...
Several retailers have updated their online information for shoppers following an investigation by Which?
Daily Mail. Sat, 17 Mar 2018 00:05:46 +0000.
- Tousled Louise Redknapp looks deep in thought in stylish gym gear
Louise Redknapp looked to have a lot on her mind as she paid a visit to London's Harvey Nichols on Thursday, where she had seemingly been indulging in a spot of retail therapy.
Daily Mail. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 23:25:41 +0000.
- 'Misleading' online shopping returns policies revealed
Which? studied the websites of 46 retailers and supermarkets. It says that all but one had errors.
BBC News. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 22:32:20 GMT.
- The Yards & New Thompson Hotel Will Make Washington D.C. A True Waterfront City
The ambitious development will add 3,400 residences, retail, restaurants and a new four-star hotel in the Navy Yard district.
By Keith Flamer, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 21:17:00 -0400.
- Toys "R" Us closing leaves workers, customers hanging
Toy retailer's collapse leaves lingering questions about what the company could have done differently
CBS News. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:36:15 +0000.
- Li Ka-Shing: Asia's second-richest person retires
Li Ka-Shing's business interests range from ports and telecoms to retail including the UK's Superdrug.
BBC News. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 11:57:25 GMT.
- California Today: California Today: A Case Against Cuts to Public Pensions
Friday: Joan Baez on retirement, a former reporter now homeless and the death of a retail mecca
Conor Dougherty and Jennifer Medina. New York Times. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 11:07:26 GMT.
- CreativeDrive Set to Shake-Up the Retail Sector with the Acquisiton of 3D, AR/VR Tech Company Decora
NEW YORK - CreativeDrive acquired 3D visualization and augmented reality tech-startup, offering clients product images, visual scenes, 360-degree videos and AR.
Business Wire. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 07:00:00 UTC.
- 3 Ways Retailers Can Use Facial Recognition To Express Better Experiences
Facial recognition in smartphones is contributing to a broader acceptance of the technology as a security measure among consumers. ...
By Bryan Pearson, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:47:00 -0400.
- Toys R Us downfall could ripple across toymakers, landlords
The liquidation of the 70-year-old retailer will force businesses that depended on it to scramble for alternatives
CBS News. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:51:09 +0000.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers