Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Shares in British retailers plunge after ASOS profit warning
A profit warning by stock market darling Asos has caused a big sell-off of retail stocks today amid fears that the High Street faces a crisis Christmas.
Daily Mail. Mon, 17 Dec 2018 13:02:07 +0000.
- Former Lincoln Mall in Matteson could feature new housing, retail development
Two years after Matteson's Lincoln Mall was demolished, a plan to redevelop the 60-acre site with housing and retail development is in the works.
ABC News. Sun, 16 Dec 2018 23:45:44 UTC.
- The fall of Sears
At its peak, Sears, Roebuck was the largest retailer in the world. ...
CBS News. Sun, 16 Dec 2018 15:13:37 +0000.
- Pop-ups are popping up all over
More and more retail stores, restaurants, museums and other "experiences" are opening temporary spaces as "pop-up" operations. Some are proving so popular they're staying in place longer than expected. ...
CBS News. Sun, 16 Dec 2018 15:13:19 +0000.
- Bad weather hits Christmas shopping on the High Street
Icy temperatures and the lure of online shopping hit pre-Christmas retail sales.
BBC News. Sun, 16 Dec 2018 08:48:51 GMT.
- Trump admits he is in a trade war with China and takes credit for economic slowdown
President Donald Trump took credit for China's economic slowdown on Friday after Beijing acknowledged that retail sales and industrial production were down for the month.
Daily Mail. Fri, 14 Dec 2018 21:41:37 GMT.
- Where Retailers Are Placing Their Omnichannel Bets In 2019
Retailers unveil their omnichannel investment priorities for 2019.
By Michelle Grant, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:58:00 -0500.
- Global Stocks Drop Amid a Worsening Economic Outlook in China
Disappointing retail sales and industrial output figures in China helped drag markets down.
Alexandra Stevenson. New York Times. Fri, 14 Dec 2018 20:56:36 GMT.
- Want your gifts by Christmas? Order by these dates
Order your gifts from retailers like Nordstrom, Target, Amazon, Sephora and more by these dates to ensure they arrive by Christmas.
Yahoo. Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:17:21 -0500.
- Island Grill to open Springwoods Village location
Island Grill, a Houston-based restaurant focused on healthy Mediterranean-American fare, has signed on as the first retail tenant in the CityPlace 2 building in Springwoods Village.
Katherine Feser. Houston Chronicle. Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:29:16 UTC.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers