- Boeing wins contract to replace the Huey helicopter
The U.S. Air Force says it will turn to Chicago-based defense giant Boeing to replace its aging fleet of UH-1N Huey helicopters, which are used to protect the U.S. ...
The Washington Post. San Jose Mercury News. Tue, 25 Sep 2018 01:29:26 +0000.
- Hotel Workers Fret Over a New Rival: Alexa at the Front Desk
As technologies threaten to displace service workers, unions are making job protection and new opportunities a priority in contract talks.
Eduardo Porter. New York Times. Tue, 25 Sep 2018 01:27:59 GMT.
- Chuck Arnold promoted to president of Seattle Seahawks
RENTON, Wash. (AP) - The Seattle Seahawks have promoted Chuck Arnold to team president, replacing Peter McLoughlin, whose contract was set to expire and was not renewed. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 20:00:36 -0400.
- Boeing wins $2.4 billion Air Force copter contract with Philly-made MH-139
As many as 84 of the Boeing MH-139 helicopters, a militarized version of the commercial AW139 manufactured by Leonardo subsidiary AgustaWestland in Northeast Philadelphia, will replace decades-old UH-1 Hueys.
Philadelphia Inquirer. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 23:28:03 GMT.
- President Trump's New Presidential Limo Made Its Debut in Time for the U.N.
General Motors won a contract of $15.8 million in 2014 to build the limos.
Yahoo. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 18:18:41 -0400.
- Ochsner promises upgrades for north Louisiana hospitals
Ochsner Health System will make improvements to the safety-net hospitals in north Louisiana under its new management deal to operate the facilities, the system's CEO said Monday as the oversight contracts were officially signed.
Modern Healthcare. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:00:00 EST.
- A $10-Billion Year for Region's Top Specialty Contractors
The pace and complexity of projects combined with a labor shortage challenge specialty contractors
Engineering News-Record. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 13:26:00 -0400.
- Smart Contracts: Here Are the Practical Applications of This Exciting Blockchain Technology.
Ever wanted to leave the lawyers out of your client transactions? Now you can.
Brian Hughes. Entrepreneur. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:00:00 GMT.
- Stat corner: Chris Davis is about to set a record for futility
Baltimore first baseman Chris Davis, who is in the middle of a seven-year, $161-million contract, is close to setting a record for lowest batting average. ...
Houston Mitchell. Los Angeles Times. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:00:00 PDT.
- Sergio Busquets on cusp of extending Barcelona contract
An announcement over a new deal is expected in the next few weeks. His current contract runs until 2021 and includes a clause to automatically extend it until 2023 based on games played.
Daily Mail. Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:44:56 +0100.