- Key UK contractor Carillion denies rescue plan in doubt
Construction giant Carillion dismisses claims lenders rejected a rescue plan and says talks continue.
BBC News. Fri, 12 Jan 2018 19:05:33 GMT.
- Government to hold pensions talks with Carillion
Officials will meet with the major contractor which is struggling under £1.5bn of debt.
BBC News. Fri, 12 Jan 2018 00:56:26 GMT.
- MetLife Japan Awards Three New Tech Contracts Through collab 2.0
TOKYO - LumenLab, MetLife Asia’s Singapore-based innovation center, today announced the winners of collab 2.0, an open innovation platform designed to match startups with business opportunities within MetLife Japan. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 8 Dec 2017 11:22:00 UTC.
- Cellphone unlocking charges and unreadable contracts are now banned
The big breakthroughs in Canada's new wireless code are a ban on cellphone unlocking fees and a rule that teenage users cannot give permission for extra data or roaming charges. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Tue, 5 Dec 2017 05:00:00 EST.
- Illinois' Rauner finalizes $15 billion Medicaid overhaul
The Rauner administration in Illinois has finalized contracts with seven private health insurers that could cost the state up to $15 billion a year.
Modern Healthcare. Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:00:00 EST.
- Puerto Rico power board says controversial Whitefish electrical contract will be cancelled
The cancellation came after Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello called for an immediate end to the tiny Montana firm's $300-million contract to restore power to the storm-hit U.S. territory.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:46:57 EDT.
- Congress Pushes Back, As Consumer Finance Bureau Bars Arbitration In Auto Loans
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued a rule to limit binding arbitration in finance contracts, including auto loans. ...
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 31 Jul 2017 15:38:00 -0400.
- Another Disaster For Wells Fargo: Troubled Bank Admits Charging Unnecessary Auto Insurance
Wells Fargo has admitted it placed hundreds of thousands of unnecessary insurance contracts with its auto loan customers. ...
By Antoine Gara, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:37:00 -0400.
- 49ers columnist slams all the football excuses being given for why Colin Kaepernick remains unsigned
On Wednesday it was reported that quarterback Blaine Gabbert has agreed to a contract with ...
Yahoo. Thu, 11 May 2017 20:22:00 -0400.
- Hundreds of Bids Submitted for US-Mexico Border Wall Prototype
The U.S. government received “hundreds” of bids to build prototypes of a wall along the country's border with Mexico, according to federal contracting documents updated this week. U.S. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 03 May 2017 17:31:59 -0400.