Aggregated Farming News Articles
- North Carolina hog farmers score legal win over animal waste energy
A three-judge panel ruled in favor of North Carolina regulators and several hog farms on Tuesday, bucking environmentalists' legal challenge to approved permits.
Fox News. Tue, 05 Dec 2023 18:47:11 -0500.
- What It Takes to Save the Axolotl
On the outskirts of Mexico City, biologists are working to reintroduce a treasured amphibian to the wild. But first they must revive an ancient method of farming.
Jennie Erin Smith and Luis Antonio Rojas. New York Times. Tue, 05 Dec 2023 14:58:11 +0000.
- Pickle startup company makes crunchy profits from unique pickle bar concept
Kaylin + Kaylin Pickles at the Original Farmers Market in Los Angeles introduced a pickle bar concept that's making a splash.
Ccg. ABC News. Tue, 05 Dec 2023 00:38:03 +0000.
- Five Ways Agriculture Can Help Solve The Climate Crisis
Soil carbon sequestration, cover cropping, cultivated meat, sustainable water irrigation, and the use of biologicals will help move us toward regenerative agriculture.
By Juergen Eckhardt, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 04 Dec 2023 09:00:00 -0500.
- Record number of girls on Borders College farming course
A record number of female students have started an agriculture course at Borders College.
BBC News. Mon, 04 Dec 2023 00:14:02 GMT.
- Borders farming couple's third son born in a car park
It has been a busy few months for British sheep farmers of the year Robert and Becca Rennie.
BBC News. Sun, 03 Dec 2023 09:32:01 GMT.
- Agriculture officials confirm 25th case of cattle anthrax in North Dakota this year
A new case of cattle anthrax has been confirmed in southwest North Dakota's Grant County, bringing the number of cases in the state to 25 this year, according to state agriculture officials.
Margery A. Beck. Washington Times. Fri, 01 Dec 2023 11:29:35 -0500.
- Paraguayan official out over agreement signed with fake country
Paraguayan official Arnaldo Chamorro was replaced as the Agriculture Ministry's chief of staff Wednesday after signing a "proclamation" with the so-called "United States of Kailasa."
Fox News. Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:54:34 -0500.
- A California dry farmer's juicy apples show how agriculture can be done with less water
Some California growers specialize in dry farming, working with nature to grow apples and melons without irrigation. They tout the approach as a water solution.
Ian James. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 29 Nov 2023 11:00:20 GMT.
- 12 People Taken Hostage from Kibbutz Nir Oz Return to Israel
Of the 13 Israeli hostages released from Gaza on Friday night, 12 were from a single farming village: Kibbutz Nir Oz.
Adam Sella. New York Times. Sat, 25 Nov 2023 03:43:28 +0000.
Farmer with Farm Animals
Information about Farming and Farmers
The News - News and Commentary about Farming and Farmers