Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Americans warned to prepare as coronavirus gains steam outside China
Hundreds more COVID-19 cases confirmed in South Korea, including a U.S. troop, as death toll nears 3,000 and a CDC warning weighs heavy on stock markets.
CBS News. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 07:54:26 -0500.
- The best U.S. cities to find a job in 2020
Midsize cities are the country's top markets for job growth, according to employment website Glassdoor.
CBS News. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 07:48:10 -0500.
- As stock markets fall, the time to stock up at the store is before COVID-19 comes to town: Don Pittis
There are few signs of COVID-19 spreading in Canada. But experts say empty store shelves are a reminder the time to act is before an emergency hits.
CBC News. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 04:00:00 EST.
- How did companies sell 'unmentionable' sanitary towels?
How do you build a market for a product society considers unmentionable?
BBC News. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 00:08:58 GMT.
- Financial markets drop again on coronavirus fears
In the US, the Dow and S&P fell 3% for a second day, while the UK's FTSE dropped to a 12-month low.
BBC News. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 22:31:02 GMT.
- Here's how Amazon's cashier-less grocery store works
Amazon wants to kill the supermarket checkout line
Associated Press. Boston Globe. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 21:58:33 +0000.
- Colorado unveils hospital rates for its public-option plan
Colorado's public-option health plan would lower premiums on the individual market by 12%, but the state's hospital association balked at the propose reimbursement rates, which have a base rate of 155% of Medicare.
Michael Brady. Modern Healthcare. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 16:36:36 EST.
- CB&A Realtors opens third office, in Katy
The brokerage's founder, Chance Brown, says the Katy market looks strong for years to come.
R A Schuetz. Houston Chronicle. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:15:40 UTC.
- Donald Trump: Market selloff was out of anyone's control, virus will be tamed
President Trump told Indian business leaders on Tuesday the coronavirus from China can be brought under control but lamented a big Wall Street selloff the prior day. ...
Tom Howell Jr.. Washington Times. Tue, 25 Feb 2020 06:59:50 -0500.
- White House Unveils $2.5 Billion Emergency Coronavirus Request
The White House has sent lawmakers an urgent budget request to address the deadly coronavirus outbreak, whose rapid spread is spooking financial markets and restricting international travel.
Voice of America. Mon, 24 Feb 2020 21:54:35 -0500.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets