Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Sainsbury's and Asda offer to sell off 150 stores with merger in threat
The supermarkets described the Competition and Markets Authority's provisional findings into the merger as 'prohibition in all but name' as they may have to sell up.
Daily Mail. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 02:11:50 +0000.
- Bregman: Slow free agent market didn't impact deal decision
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Alex Bregman's decision to sign a long-term contract with the Houston Astros was not impacted by the second slow free-agent market. ...
Chuck King. Washington Times. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:06:59 -0400.
- Global markets fall amid slowdown fears
The FTSE 100 saw its worst day of trading this year, while US stock markets have also fallen sharply.
BBC News. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 21:07:11 GMT.
- California added 14,600 jobs in February as more people returned to the workforce
After a slow January, California employers boosted hiring in February as workers moved more rapidly off the sidelines into the job market, expanding the labor force. ...
Margot Roosevelt. Los Angeles Times. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 13:35:00 PDT.
- Ad fraud scam drains your phone battery and lets advertisers make money by running hidden video ads
A new report has uncovered a massive advertising fraud scheme that let made scammers serious cash, fooled marketing companies and killed users' smartphone batteries.
Daily Mail. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:41:06 GMT.
- Housing Commission sued over voucher policy; accused of perpetuating segregation
A lawsuit filed by an affordable housing advocacy group claims the San Diego Housing Commission is perpetuating racial segregation by setting its housing values below market rate. ...
Gary Warth. San Diego Union Tribune. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:15:00 PDT.
- Global Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Drugs Market (2019-2023) to Exhibit a CAGR of More Than 13% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Global Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Drugs Market 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 17:24:00 UTC.
- Brazil Stock Market Tanks Amid Petrobras Scandal That Keeps On Giving
This week's arrest of ex-president Michel Temer suggests the Petrobras Car Was scandal continues to plague the country.And will for some time.
By Kenneth Rapoza, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 13:20:00 -0400.
- A recession signal flashes, taking 300 points off the Dow
The "yield curve" inverted on Friday -- the first time that's happened in bond markets since eve of Great Recession
CBS News. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 16:56:40 +0000.
- Rising Out-Of-Pocket Costs For Insulin Indicates Market Failure
Diabetes patients' cost-sharing is increasing as PBMs and health plans are paying less for insulin products. ...
By Joshua Cohen, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 11:29:00 -0400.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets