Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Global telemedicine market to eclipse $130B by 2025
The projection marks a from 2018's estimated $38.3 billion valuation, according to a new report that found a relatively even spread of doctors by age who were interested in telemedicine positions.
Alex Kacik. Modern Healthcare. Tue, 16 Jul 2019 08:00:00 EDT.
- Global shares mixed in lackluster trading, Nikkei falls 0.7%
TOKYO (AP) - Global shares were little changed and mixed in quiet trading Tuesday amid a lack of fresh market-moving news as investors looked ahead to earnings season. ...
Yuri Kageyama. Washington Times. Tue, 16 Jul 2019 02:35:19 -0400.
- Juul CEO to parents of kids who vape: "I'm sorry"
CEO says e-cigarettes aren't intended for young people, but researchers say its marketing targets teens
CBS News. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:57:01 +0000.
- 'Someone is looking out for us': Stolen golden retriever found in SF
A golden retriever by the name of Lily was found and reunited with her rightful owner Jenny Seta late Sunday evening after being stolent outside of a market in Japantown.
Nikki Tran, Sfgate. SFGATE. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:40:37 UTC.
- Home sales edge higher in June, with strong gains in Ontario, Quebec
The number of home sales in Canada edged up 0.3 per cent in June from the previous year, as strong markets in Toronto and Montreal offset declines in B.C., according to statistics from the Canadian Real Estate Association.
CBC News. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:48:57 EDT.
- How Digital Marketing Changed the 2016 Presidential Race and Will Change 2020's.
As an entrepreneur, there are certain candidates and changes you want to see succeed. How will the digital world you use everyday be a factor?
Aj Agrawal. Entrepreneur. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:30:00 GMT.
- The 3 Types of Freedom Affluent Shoppers Are Craving
By tapping into a rich person's need to give up some control in order to eliminate stress, you can make your target market happy and improve sales. Find out how.
Dan S. Kennedy. Entrepreneur. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:45:00 GMT.
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Kindle e-readers on sale: $85 Paperwhite, $175 Oasis and more - CNET
If you're in the market for a Kindle, these are the best prices we've seen on Amazon's e-reader this year.
David Carnoy. CNET. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:51:56 +0000.
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Kindle models on sale: $60 Kindle, $85 Paperwhite, $175 Oasis - CNET
If you're in the market for an Amazon Kindle e-reader, these are the best prices we've seen on Kindles this year.
David Carnoy. CNET. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 05:18:20 +0000.
- Pursuit Marketing to create 70 new jobs after 'record' year
Glasgow-based Pursuit Marketing reveals its hiring plans after a "record" year for revenues.
BBC News. Sun, 14 Jul 2019 23:40:56 GMT.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets