Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Explosion at supermarket in southern Austria injures 9
BERLIN (AP) - Authorities say nine people have been injured in an explosion at a supermarket in southern Austria. The Austria Press Agency reported that the blast Monday at the supermarket in St. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 23 Sep 2019 07:20:34 -0400.
- Houston keeps spot as top Texas market for new home sales
Houston led the state in new home sales in August as prices remained flat, according to a new HomesUSA.com report.
Katherine Feser. Houston Chronicle. Mon, 23 Sep 2019 09:00:00 UTC.
- Banks tell dozens of customers they're to blame for thousands of dollars lost to e-transfer fraudsters
A Manitoba man says marketing that claims people are protected when they e-transfer money is misleading, after fraudsters stole $3,000 and TD Bank said he was to blame. ...
CBC News. Sun, 22 Sep 2019 20:00:51 EDT.
- Newsviews: Chicago's Real Estate Market
Many people are wondering if Chicago's real estate market is heading toward a slump, several real estate experts stopped by ABC7 Chicago with their predictions.
Wls. ABC News. Sun, 22 Sep 2019 17:35:56 +0000.
- EU's Juncker: Irish border controls needed in no-deal Brexit
Juncker told Sky News on Sunday the EU has to 'make sure that the interests of the European Union and of the internal market will be preserved'
Voice of America. Sun, 22 Sep 2019 06:58:58 -0400.
- Operation Market Garden: WW2 veteran, 97, parachutes again over Arnhem
The former paratrooper marked 75 years since the Battle of Arnhem's Operation Market Garden.
BBC News. Sat, 21 Sep 2019 16:07:58 GMT.
- Veteran, 97, parachutes again over Arnhem
Sandy Cortmann makes the tandem jump to mark the 75th anniversary of Operation Market Garden.
BBC News. Sat, 21 Sep 2019 12:28:27 GMT.
- Multicultural millennials respond positively to health 'edutainment'
Storytelling that educates and entertains -- aka 'edutainment' -- is a powerful communications tool that can lead to positive health-related changes among multicultural millennials, according to a new marketing study.
Science Daily. Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:05:24 EDT.
- Fed rushes to plug cash shortage in short-term loan market
Central bank has had to inject $200 billion into the banking system this week alone, though experts say not to worry
CBS News. Fri, 20 Sep 2019 12:48:17 +0000.
- A grocery store owner talks about the struggle to survive in San Francisco
The owner of Harvest Urban Market talks about the struggle of operating a grocery store in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood.
Amy Graff, Sfgate. SFGATE. Fri, 20 Sep 2019 12:03:00 UTC.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets