Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Asian Markets Close Mostly Higher Tuesday; European Indexes Also Enjoying Gains
Investors encouraged by rebound of Chinese manufacturing data, positive earnings in US markets on Monday.
Voice of America. Tue, 31 Mar 2020 06:50:02 -0400.
- Free Webinar | April 3: Creative Marketing to Promote Your Business NOW in Uncertain Times
International Marketing Expert, Debbie Allen will motivate you to get creative with your marketing and promotion today to continue to grow your business tomorrow.
Entrepreneur Insider. Entrepreneur. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 23:01:33 GMT.
- Austria making everyone wear face masks in supermarkets
"I am fully aware that masks are alien to our culture," Austria's chancellor said. "This will require a big adjustment."
CBS News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:49:39 -0400.
- Justice Department probing Richard Burr's stock sales ahead of coronavirus pandemic
The Justice Department is probing a series of stock transactions made by at least one senator ahead of the market tumble caused by the coronavirus pandemic, according to a report Monday. ...
Jeff Mordock. Washington Times. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 08:54:12 -0400.
- Whole Foods Market employee in Chicago tests positive for COVID-19, grocery store says
An employee at a Whole Foods Market store in Chicago has tested positive for COVID-19, the grocery store confirmed Sunday.
Wls. ABC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:51:08 +0000.
- Local farmers open virtual farmers market to fill gap left by restaurant orders during COVID-19
The closing of restaurants during COVID-19 has also impacted food adjacent industries, and local Chicago farmers are finding unique ways to pivot their businesses in virtual farmers markets.
Wls. ABC News. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:48:53 +0000.
- Coronavirus: UK wary of international market for ventilators
The UK is avoiding buying from middlemen as prices rocket amid feverish global trading conditions.
BBC News. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 10:02:12 GMT.
- Hidden camera investigation finds misleading information, questionable treatment plans from SmileDirectClub
SmileDirectClub advertises a popular, online teeth-straightening service, but a Marketplace hidden camera investigation found that some of its customers could be receiving misleading and potentially harmful information from employees.
CBC News. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 04:00:00 EDT.
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the economic impact
Key maps and charts explain how the virus has impacted markets and businesses around the world.
BBC News. Sat, 28 Mar 2020 00:37:11 GMT.
- Oil drops fifth week on heightened supply-demand shock
Oil declined for a fifth straight week amid a one-two punch from collapsing demand due to the coronavirus crisis and ballooning supply from producers vying for market share.
Jackie Davalos and Alex Longley, Bloomberg. Houston Chronicle. Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:56:00 UTC.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets