Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Mississippi school district sues maker of e-cigarettes
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - A school district in Mississippi is suing the largest e-cigarette maker in the U.S., saying that Juul Labs is deceptively marketing its products to teenagers and causing young people to become addicted. ...
Emily Wagster Pettus. Washington Times. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 13:40:05 -0500.
- Biologic exclusivity provision stripped from revised USMCA deal
A provision of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement on trade that would have guaranteed 10 years of market exclusivity for biologic drugs was stripped out of an agreement between Congress and the Trump administration.
Rachel Cohrs. Modern Healthcare. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 11:36:43 EST.
- Cherry Dominates Demolition Market
The demolition and recycling contractor, named Specialty Contractor of the Year, grows its regional revenue, footprint and workforce.
Engineering News-Record. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 15:23:00 -0500.
- How to Direct Your Next Martech Investment
As marketing grows ever more tech-oriented, here's how to adopt the right solutions for your business.
Tiffany Delmore. Entrepreneur. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 18:30:00 GMT.
- How to Maximize Your Startup's Content-Marketing Budget
Businesses with razor-thin margins can still generate real ROI.
Lucas Miller. Entrepreneur. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 17:30:00 GMT.
- Oil slips as trade deal impact counters surprise Saudi cut
Oil fell from the highest close in almost 12 weeks as the effects of the U.S. and China trade war countered a surprise Saudi Arabian move to take additional crude barrels out of the market.
Sharon Cho and Rakteem Katakey, Bloomberg. Houston Chronicle. Mon, 9 Dec 2019 13:04:00 UTC.
- Factory fire kills at least 43 in Indian capital
At least 43 people died on Sunday in a devastating fire that broke out in a building in a crowded grains market area in central New Delhi, police said.
CBC News. Sun, 8 Dec 2019 00:37:19 EST.
- Uber loses $1.5 billion in value after reporting thousands of sexual assaults in its rides
Uber's stock market value fell by as much as $1.5 billion Friday as investors turned against the ride-hailing giant after it said more than 3,000 sexual assaults took place during its rides in 2018.
Rex Crum. San Jose Mercury News. Fri, 06 Dec 2019 19:36:17 +0000.
- Morrisons' vegan 'no pork' pies not stocked in Melton Mowbray
A supermarket says it will not sell the product in Melton Mowbray due to the town's historical link.
BBC News. Fri, 06 Dec 2019 14:52:19 GMT.
- Lloyd's of London staff told to behave at Christmas parties
The centuries-old specialist insurance market has faced a raft of complaints about bullying and sexism.
BBC News. Fri, 06 Dec 2019 11:28:52 GMT.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets