Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- UK jobs market at crossroads as key support program ends
LONDON (AP) - Hundreds of thousands of jobs hang in the balance as coronavirus cases surge in Britain and the government scales back its support for workers. ...
Pan Pylas. Washington Times. Fri, 30 Oct 2020 07:15:57 -0400.
- Guy Davies spots gap in film market for his first feature
How one independent film-maker spotted a gap in the movie market left by the coronavirus pandemic.
BBC News. Fri, 30 Oct 2020 00:02:23 GMT.
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures trade lower, giving back gains after tech earnings
Stock futures traded lower Thursday evening to give back some gains after the three major indices rallied during the regular session.
Yahoo. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 18:15:33 -0400.
- Free Webinar | Dec. 10: How the "New Normal" Has Changed Our Approach to Marketing
Join Julia Stead, the CMO of Allocadia, as she presents tips for marketing a business during these uncertain times.
Entrepreneur Insider. Entrepreneur. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 20:30:08 GMT.
- Creative Online Marketing Ideas for Real Estate Success
Building an authentic online presence is the key to attracting a steady stream of buyers and sellers.
Chris Porteous. Entrepreneur. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 20:10:00 GMT.
- Women of Color are the New Unicorn in Silicon Valley
As billion dollar valuations become increasingly common, and the venture markets bounce back after a global pandemic, women of color are the real unicorns in Silicon Valley.
By Regina Clewlow, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 13:15:00 -0400.
- How Box Office Trends, Before And After The Pandemic, Benefit IMAX
Not only could theater closures lead to an increased market share for IMAX, so too would a further consolidation of moviegoing dollars toward the biggest IMAX-friendly tentpoles.
By Scott Mendelson, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 13:05:25 -0400.
- Asian Markets Post Another Day of Losses
Nikkei index in Tokyo loses 0.3% in its trading session.
Voice of America. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 05:21:50 -0400.
- Rick Scott makes 'six-figure' ad buy for Trump in Florida: Report
The pro-Trump ads will run in six to eight Florida media markets
Thomas Barrabi. Fox News. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 01:15:08 GMT.
- $300 Million Telemarketing Scheme Preyed on Older People, U.S. Says
Officials announced that 60 people had been charged in the scheme, in which federal prosecutors said deceptive tactics were used to sell magazine subscriptions to more than 150,000 older and vulnerable people.
Concepción De León. New York Times. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 00:51:21 +0000.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets