Aggregated Marketing News Articles
- Google's problems in China are bigger than Huawei - CNET
President Trump's ban on the world's second-largest smartphone maker is only Google's latest headache in the massive market.
Richard Nieva. CNET. Wed, 22 May 2019 12:00:13 +0000.
- Americans feel good about economy and give Trump credit - CBS News poll
In latest CBS News poll, Americans show confidence in stock market but are skeptical of tariffs
CBS News. Wed, 22 May 2019 07:20:23 -0400.
- Lowe's shares fall 8% on earnings miss
MOORESVILLE, N.C. (AP) - Shares in Lowe's fell 8% in premarket trading Wednesday after the home improvement retailer cut its outlook for the year after a weak first quarter. The company cited rising costs and outdated pricing tools. ...
Washington Times. Wed, 22 May 2019 06:19:04 -0400.
- China's growing electric vehicles market could threaten gasoline demand: expert analysis
A significant disruption in gasoline demand in China could be looming as low-speed electric vehicles gain popularity.
Erin Douglas. Houston Chronicle. Wed, 22 May 2019 10:01:00 UTC.
- Workers find new bargaining power in strong jobs market
Ultra-low 3.6% unemployment allows workers to negotiate higher wages, while employers struggle to recruit employees
CBS News. Tue, 21 May 2019 22:54:09 +0000.
- Markets Right Now: Tech rebound powers Wall Street gains
Stocks closing higher on Wall Street Tuesday as technology companies lead solid gains across the market.
ABC News. Tue, 21 May 2019 16:20:29 -0400.
- Exposed Instagram influencer info removed after 72 hours, marketer says - CNET
It's the latest sensitive database left open on the internet.
Laura Hautala. CNET. Tue, 21 May 2019 18:17:38 +0000.
- GM Maven car-sharing stops serving 8 N. American markets
General Motors is retreating from eight of the 17 North American markets where it had started a car-sharing service called Maven
ABC News. Tue, 21 May 2019 10:10:23 -0400.
- Smoking ban set to take effect at River Walk, other San Antonio tourist spots
Smoking will be prohibited at San Antonio parks, the River Walk, Market Square, La Villita and the Greenway Trails starting June 1, according to a news release from the city of San Antonio.
Fares Sabawi, San Antonio Express-news. San Antonio Express News. Tue, 21 May 2019 13:49:34 UTC.
- Tesco Bank to pull out of mortgage market
The bank blames "challenging market conditions" for its decision to stop offering new mortgages.
BBC News. Tue, 21 May 2019 08:10:35 GMT.
Marketing Tools Concept
Information about Marketing and Markets
The News - News and Commentary about Marketing and Markets