Aggregated Engineering News Articles
- Reverse Engineering the Career You Want
Spencer Rubin, the founder and CEO of Melt Shop, talks about the path he followed to create a career in the restaurant business.
David Meltzer. Entrepreneur. Sat, 21 Sep 2019 17:30:00 GMT.
- Adopt New Technology and Build Better
Engineering News-Record invites you to explore how jobsites are going high tech.
Engineering News-Record. Fri, 20 Sep 2019 10:25:00 -0400.
- Engineers create ways to keep stone waste out of landfills
Using polymers and natural stone slurry waste, researchers are manufacturing environmentally friendly stone composites. ...
Science Daily. Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:22:23 EDT.
- Climate change is forcing Asian cities to rethink their flood defences
Climate issue: Expensive engineering is no match for Mother Nature
Economist. Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:48:40 +0000.
- Engineers create tunable, nanoscale, incandescent light source
Engineers have created what may be viewed as the world's smallest incandescent lightbulbs, collections of near-nanoscale materials called 'selective thermal emitters' that absorb heat and emit light. ...
Science Daily. Thu, 19 Sep 2019 08:07:46 EDT.
- Microsoft engineer by day, serial entrepreneur by night
Dona Sarkar is a Microsoft engineer. But she's also much more. Author? Designer? TedX speaker? Yes, yes and yes.
CBS News. Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:33:10 +0000.
- Methane rules for oil and gas sector prompt innovation around measurement
New federal rules on methane measurement that take effect in January 2020 have kick-started innovation in technology and engineering in the oil and gas sector, making Canada a leader in the field.
CBC News. Sat, 14 Sep 2019 04:00:00 EDT.
- Removing Halifax crane that toppled during hurricane a challenge, says engineer
A Dalhousie University structural engineer says the crane that fell last weekend as Hurricane Dorian pushed toward Nova Scotia will likely need to be carefully cut into pieces to remove it safely.
CBC News. Fri, 13 Sep 2019 05:00:00 EDT.
- New Jersey train engineer in 2016 Hoboken deadly crash wins job back
The New Jersey Transit engineer was operating a commuter train that crashed in Hoboken Terminal in 2016, killing one woman on the platform and injuring 108 others.
Stephen Sorace. Fox News. Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:45:27 GMT.
- This Entrepreneur Had to Welcome Failure When He Switched Lanes
Scott Allan shares how he uses his engineering education to inform the way he helps to grow his company's brand.
David Meltzer. Entrepreneur. Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:30:00 GMT.
Engineering Tag Cloud
Information about Engineering
The News - News and Commentary about Engineering and Engineers