Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Amazon places big bet on aspiring Tesla rival Rivian
The deal represents a major endorsement of Rivian's electric vehicle technology by the world's largest online retailer. ...
Yahoo. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:42:26 -0500.
- Amazon's decision to pull out of NYC is latest setback
Online retailer faces scrutiny on multiple fronts now that it has grown into a corporate behemoth
CBS News. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:19:49 +0000.
- Amazon leads $700 million investment in electric truck startup Rivian
Online retailer takes another step into the automotive sector.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 15:44:30 GMT.
- Developer secures financing for Westheimer office tower
The new building -- Park Place Tower -- will have 210,000 square feet of office space and ground-floor retail at 4200 Westheimer Road.
Nancy Sarnoff. Houston Chronicle. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 11:30:00 UTC.
- UK retail sales bounce back in January
Clothing discounts helped retail sales to rebound sharply last month, official figures show.
BBC News. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:24:05 GMT.
- Amazon pulls out of plan for New York headquarters
On Thursday, retail giant Amazon abruptly canceled plans to build a second headquarters in New York City. The company has facing fierce backlash from local leaders and activists. David Begnaud reports.
CBS News. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 01:02:38 +0000.
- Realtors still hopeful after Amazon pulls New York campus deal
The retail giant was set to bring 25,000 jobs to the Queens borough of New York City.
ABC News. Thu, 14 Feb 2019 19:28:12 -0500.
- Humbug holidays: US retail sales drop 1.2 pct in December
Humbug holidays: US retail sales drop 1.2 percent in December, worst since September 2009
ABC News. Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:59:56 -0500.
- Trade Optimism Continues, Cisco Posts Strong Quarter
It looked like a continuation of yesterday's rally in early trading amid hopes of a possible extension of talks with China and solid earnings from Cisco (CSCO), but a weak retail sales number seemed to put a damper on things.
By Jj Kinahan, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:49:00 -0500.
- Is Your Brand Ready To Win Hearts On Valentine's Day?
Valentine's Day is an important retail opportunity for brands of all sizes. Is your brand doing what it takes to make the most of it?
By Kate Harrison, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:11:00 -0500.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers