Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- 24 Hour Fitness reportedly preparing for bankruptcy filing
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide is reportedly preparing to file for bankruptcy, as retailers and other companies navigate the coronavirus pandemic.
Yahoo. Sat, 30 May 2020 14:31:20 -0400.
- Coronavirus: Debenhams makes some restaurant employees redundant
Retailer Debenhams makes staff in some of its cafes redundant after going into administration.
BBC News. Sat, 30 May 2020 00:51:13 GMT.
- N.F.L. Aims to Expand Reopening as Soon As Next Week
Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a memo that coaches would be able to return to team facilities and that franchises could reopen ticket offices and retail shops as long as they complied with state and local guidelines.
Ben Shpigel. New York Times. Thu, 28 May 2020 23:18:06 +0000.
- Coronavirus: NI aims to allow small outdoor weddings from June
Some large retail outlets could also reopen on 8 June, under plans set out by the NI Executive.
BBC News. Thu, 28 May 2020 17:46:06 GMT.
- Lady Gaga delivers upcoming album 'Chromatica' to retailers herself
Lady Gaga is taking matters into her own hands.
Nate Day. Fox News. Wed, 27 May 2020 23:58:01 GMT.
- Saying Goodbye to Jeffrey
A designer boutique that shaped a moment in Manhattan retail.
Jessica Testa. New York Times. Wed, 27 May 2020 09:00:19 +0000.
- Worry, Haste, Retail Therapy: What Have We Bought and Why?
Wacky purchases during coronavirus pandemic have ranged from rubber chickens to luxury items financed with refunds from canceled events.
Voice of America. Tue, 26 May 2020 14:33:22 -0400.
- California allows many more retail stores to reopen
The existing guidance for retailers now applies statewide. It marks the latest move to slowly reopen California's economy amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Monte Morin. Los Angeles Times. Mon, 25 May 2020 21:49:25 -0400.
- Retail manager, 23, reveals how she fell into the grips of a shopping addiction
Natasha Djuric, 23, from Melbourne has revealed how she fell into the grips of a shopping addiction where she was spending 'almost all' of her salary in days and couldn't 'control' herself.
Daily Mail. Tue, 26 May 2020 01:00:34 +0100.
- Retail worker shares photos of her bloody face after a customer 'struck her with a metal object'
Samantha Clarke claimed a customer attacked her while working at a sporting goods store in Modesto, California, leaving her face bloodied. She's since started a Facebook support group.
Daily Mail. Sun, 24 May 2020 20:21:52 GMT.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers