Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Lego, Barbie and Monopoly are being tipped to be among the top toys this Christmas
The Toy Retailers Association has predicted that Lego, Barbie and Monopoly will all be among the top toys this Christmas.
Daily Mail. Wed, 28 Oct 2020 00:17:02 +0000.
- Coronavirus UK: Footfall on UK's High Streets drops by 3% in a week
The number of people shopping in UK retail destinations dropped by 1.2 per cent, according to retail experts Springboard's latest data.
Daily Mail. Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:47:01 +0000.
- Kuwait retail co-ops remove French products over Prophet cartoon
Kuwait's retail co-ops have pulled French products in boycott over the use of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad in a French school class on freedom of expression whose teacher was then beheaded by a Chechen teenager. ...
Yahoo. Sun, 25 Oct 2020 11:06:31 -0400.
- Shoppers defy economic gloom in September
The amount of retail sales saw a 1.5% rise last month, boosted by DIY and garden items.
BBC News. Fri, 23 Oct 2020 09:51:10 GMT.
- SF-based Gap Inc. exiting malls, to shutter 350 stores by 2024
The San Francisco-based retailer will be closing 220 Gap stores and 130 of its Banana Republic stores by early 2024.
Ap. ABC News. Thu, 22 Oct 2020 23:46:56 +0000.
- Apple Has More Bad News For iPhone 12 Owners
The iPhone 12 family goes on sale this week as pre-orders arrive and Apple's smartphone hits retail shelves. But those upgrading their iPhone are in for a shock.
By Ewan Spence, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:39:20 -0400.
- Scientific Detective Work: Tracking Shark Fins Around The Globe
Using DNA detective work to conduct genetic analysis on shark fins found in retail markets in China and Hong Kong, researchers have been able to determine the location the sharks were initially caught.
By Melissa Cristina Márquez, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:53:53 -0400.
- Former Blue Bell CEO charged with wire fraud for 2015 listeria outbreak
Court documents say the former CEO directed employees to remove potentially contaminated products from store freezers without notifying retailers.
Wls. ABC News. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 23:11:13 +0000.
- Covid in Scotland: 'No recovery in sight' for retailers
The latest industry figures show another fall in high street sales last month.
BBC News. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 01:08:18 GMT.
- New Mexico issues new requirements for retailers, eateries as COVID-19 cases spike
Addressing a surge in COVID-19 since Labor Day, New Mexico's governor rolled out new requirements for retailers, breweries and restaurants.
Algernon D'ammassa, Las Cruces Sun-news. El Paso Times. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:08:22 +0000.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers