Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Retailer buys controversial Trump-themed billboard in Times Square
A small athletic-wear company from Oregon says it is taking a stand against the president and has chosen a 30-foot billboard in Times Square depicting Trump being hog-tied in front of the White House to do so. ...
Abha Bhattarai, The Washington Post. Houston Chronicle. Fri, 18 Oct 2019 22:08:46 UTC.
- Retailer broke law by selling rifle in Texas attack: feds
Shooter presented a driver's license from Colorado, where the sale of the rifle would have been illegal
CBS News. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 22:24:01 +0000.
- Viral Video Guru on the Evolution of Retail From Brick-and-Mortar to Social Media
Entrepreneur Network partner Alex Ragir talks about building a digital media company with the founder and CEO of Jungle Creations.
Alex Ragir. Entrepreneur. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:30:00 GMT.
- Award of Merit Small Project (Under $10 million): The Creamery
The Creamery is the retail outlet for an adjacent dairy plant that produces artisanal cheeses, ice cream, cheese curds and more.
Engineering News-Record. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:35:00 -0400.
- Farrow books sells across Australia despite legal threat
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) - Ronan Farrow's new book is being sold in Australia despite threats of defamation lawsuits that the Pulitzer-winning journalist believes led some Australian retailers to drop the bestseller. ...
Rod Mcguirk. Washington Times. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 03:56:02 -0400.
- We tried the creepy new 'Glass Room' pop-up in San Francisco
On Wednesday, what appears to be a giant, shiny new retail store called the Glass Room opened up on Market Street. But while it looks just like an Apple Store from the outside, it doesn't actually sell anything.
Madeline Wells. SFGATE. Wed, 16 Oct 2019 20:10:20 UTC.
- John Lewis stops selling drones over Gatwick chaos
The retailer says the Gatwick Airport drone shutdown and falling sales had prompted its decision.
BBC News. Wed, 16 Oct 2019 13:40:59 GMT.
- Asos profits plunge in 'disappointing' year
The online fashion retailer blames "challenging" growth and warehouse problems for its weak performance.
BBC News. Wed, 16 Oct 2019 08:02:18 GMT.
- Skip the Dishes, for weed: Manitoba's rules pave way for private delivery of legal pot
Founders of a new cannabis delivery platform set to launch in Winnipeg say they plan to use the Manitoba market as a test case for possible Canadian expansion, thanks to provincial laws that are comparatively friendly to online retailers.
CBC News. Tue, 15 Oct 2019 06:00:00 EDT.
- New California law sets the reimbursement rate for dealers who do recalls - Roadshow
The law also applies to warranty work and will bring the rates closer to parity with retail customer rates.
Kyle Hyatt. CNET. Mon, 14 Oct 2019 23:26:26 +0000.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers