Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Covid in Scotland: New restrictions come into force
Takeaway outlets and click and collect retail services must change how they operate in Scotland.
BBC News. Sat, 16 Jan 2021 00:17:48 GMT.
- Retail Sales Drop in December for Third Straight Month
Consumer spending fell 0.7 percent, the Commerce Department reported, as the economic recovery showed signs of stalling.
Michael Corkery. New York Times. Fri, 15 Jan 2021 21:40:22 +0000.
- US Retail Sales Slump for Third Straight Month as Economy Shrinks
News comes on tail of gloomy jobs report that saw US shed jobs for first time in eight months.
Voice of America. Fri, 15 Jan 2021 12:32:37 -0500.
- Revealed! The world's most popular perfume is Carolina Herrerra's Good Girl
Research from online beauty retailer Lookfantastic analysed Google searches across the globe to reveal the most popular women's and men's fragrances worldwide.
Daily Mail. Fri, 15 Jan 2021 10:33:32 GMT.
- Petco Is A Winner On Its First Day Of Trading
Petco convinced Wall Street today that it is a radically transformed retailer poised for growth.
By Joan Verdon, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:03:21 -0500.
- Target Corp. Reveals Strength During Holiday 2020
Comparable sales at Target Corp. bucked the coronavirus malaise plaguing most retailers buy notching a gain of 17.2%.
By Sharon Edelson, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 13 Jan 2021 18:07:21 -0500.
- Covid in Scotland: Stricter retail and takeaway rules 'to cut contact'
The first minister is tightening Scotland's lockdown with extra restrictions on click-and-collect and takeaway services.
BBC News. Wed, 13 Jan 2021 15:11:15 GMT.
- Target continues to thrive in whirlwind retail environment
NEW YORK (AP) - Target's strong sales streak extended through a pandemic-shrouded holiday season after a hard push online and an increased effort to provide alternatives to customers who are trying to minimize risk. ...
Anne D'innocenzio. Washington Times. Wed, 13 Jan 2021 06:33:57 -0500.
- Edinburgh Woollen Mill sold: 1,500 jobs and 250 stores saved by deal
Philip Day's Jaeger will be taken over by Marks & Spencer in a separate agreement as the deal between the retail tycoon and Middle Eastern investors is set to be finalised.
Daily Mail. Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:52:30 +0000.
- What 2020 Was Like for People in the Retail Industry
The industry employs millions, and the upheaval it experienced played out in the lives of many Americans.
Sapna Maheshwari and Michael Corkery. New York Times. Tue, 29 Dec 2020 20:46:42 +0000.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers