Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Angry customers ask how Ikea justifies having three stores in Saudi Arabia - but boycotted GB News
The Swedish retailer faced a fierce customer backlash after it bowed to an online mob of woke activists and suspended advertising with the channel, saying that it was not in line with its 'humanistic values'.
Daily Mail. Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:16:25 +0100.
- What Are We Going to Wear?
Predicting the future is a huge part of retail. Trend forecasters are back at it, eyes more on TikTok than the runway, adapting to a reality no one could have predicted.
Sapna Maheshwari. New York Times. Sat, 19 Jun 2021 13:22:09 +0000.
- 3 Retail Stocks with Strong Momentum to Buy This Summer
Retail stocks have been surging lately, given their improving financials and bullish market sentiment amid the economic recovery. This trend is ...
Subhasree Kar. Entrepreneur. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 19:18:38 GMT.
- Will The Gains Continue For RH Stock?
RH stock, an upscale home furnishings retailer, which was formerly known as Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc., experienced almost an 8% gain over the last week (five trading days) to levels of $658 currently. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:00:00 -0400.
- Retail sales fall in May as shoppers dine out
- Retail Industry Challenged To Adapt To A Digital World
The COVID-19 pandemic is reshaping consumer behavior and how the retail industry, which is notoriously slow to adopt new ideas, does business.
By Greg Petro, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:45:37 -0400.
- Halfords warns of bike supply challenges as cycle boom continues
The retailer says sales have surged amid travel restrictions but lockdowns have hampered manufacturers.
BBC News. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 08:59:43 GMT.
- Amazon to sell at home COVID-19 test kit for $40 as retail giant continues march into healthcare
Amazon has launched a at-home COVID-19 test kit that will cost $40. The retail giant has made inroads into the healthcare industry recently, with the launch of 'Amazon Pharmacy'.
Daily Mail. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 18:01:58 GMT.
- How to Make the Most of Your Omnichannel Retail Touchpoints
These days, most companies conduct business across multiple channels ... and if you're not, you should be.
Sumit Aneja. Entrepreneur. Tue, 15 Jun 2021 23:00:00 GMT.
- Retail Sales Fell in May, in Latest Sign of a Bumpy Recovery
As more of the country is vaccinated, Americans are venturing out and spending more on lodging and entertainment, but less on goods.
Michael Corkery. New York Times. Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:23:23 +0000.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers