Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Supermarkets lose their 'appetite' to cut fuel prices as retailers report surge in verbal abuse
RAC said the rise in the price of petrol illustrates 'the biggest retailers' resistance to reduce their pump prices in line with the lower wholesale cost of unleaded'.
Daily Mail. Fri, 01 Jul 2022 18:52:49 +0100.
- How to Solve 'Botting' Problems in Retail and E-Commerce
If you're selling a hot product, chances are you are the target of automated checkout bots, which can cost you serious money. Here's what to do to stop the bots from taking over your business.
Kurt Ivy. Entrepreneur. Fri, 01 Jul 2022 16:00:00 GMT.
- Kohl's sale falls apart in shaky retail environment
The potential sale of the Kohl's department store chain has fallen apart in a shaky retail environment of rising inflation and consumer anxiety.
Matt Ott. Washington Times. Fri, 01 Jul 2022 07:43:29 -0400.
- Clash of the retail titans: Ashley takes stake in firm backed by Green
Mike Ashley and Sir Philip Green have been reunited as shareholders of Mysale - thrusting the AIM-listed minnow firmly into the spotlight.
Daily Mail. Thu, 30 Jun 2022 22:11:58 +0100.
- Retail Workers Increasingly Fear for Their Safety
Assaults at stores have been increasing at a faster pace than the national average. Some workers are tired of fearing for their safety.
Michael Corkery. New York Times. Thu, 30 Jun 2022 20:46:50 +0000.
- Pride: Amazon restricts LGBT goods in United Arab Emirates
The online retail giant says it has to comply with the laws of the countries in which it operates.
BBC News. Thu, 30 Jun 2022 05:04:46 GMT.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Accused of Cutting Air Conditioning to Slash Costs
The retailer is denying accusations that it has turned off AC in stores as a way to save money.
Madeline Garfinkle. Entrepreneur. Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:14:00 GMT.
- US retailers limit buying emergency contraceptives
Demand for "morning-after pills" have soared after Roe v Wade was repealed last week.
BBC News. Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:13:04 GMT.
- Will The Latest Dramatic Evolution Of Holograms Be The Next Big Media Format?
The latest advances in computer generated holograms will be a new media format used in films, art, retail displays, engineering & medicine & has unlimited potential.
By Michelle Greenwald, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 29 Jun 2022 02:26:24 -0400.
- Mission Beach leaders file complaint over city's lack of street vendor enforcement
Two community panels say city is ignoring 1987 ballot measure banning retail uses near Belmont Park.
David Garrick. San Diego Union Tribune. Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:01:42 GMT.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers