Aggregated Retailing News Articles
- Rough Trade: We're selling more records than ever
The music retailer launches a partnership with Apple Music, saying that streaming boosts vinyl sales.
BBC News. Fri, 17 Jan 2020 22:23:37 GMT.
- Retail sales fall sharply in December
A fifth straight month without growth adds to pressure on the Bank of England to cut interest rates.
BBC News. Fri, 17 Jan 2020 11:39:00 GMT.
- Bose is closing all retail locations in North America, Europe, Australia and Japan - CNET
The move is due to "the dramatic shift to online shopping."
Abrar Al-heeti. CNET. Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:32:00 +0000.
- Problem Solved: My food is spoiling while Best Buy gives me the runaround on a broken refrigerator
This LG unit is defective, but the retailer won't honor my warranty.
Christopher Elliott, King Features Syndicate, Inc.. San Jose Mercury News. Sun, 12 Jan 2020 09:00:33 +0000.
- College student diagnosed with measles visited restaurants, retail stores, airport
A student at Northeastern University in Boston was diagnosed with measles Jan. 8.
ABC News. Fri, 10 Jan 2020 17:15:27 -0500.
- US Adds 145,000 Jobs; Unemployment Holds at 3.5%
Consumer spending appeared to aid gains in the retail and hospitality sectors.
Voice of America. Fri, 10 Jan 2020 10:00:45 -0500.
- U.S. adds 145,000 jobs; unemployment holds at 3.5%
U.S. employers downshifted their hiring in December, adding 145,000 jobs as consumer spending appeared to aid gains in the retail and hospitality sectors.
By Josh Boak, Ap Economics Writer. Houston Chronicle. Fri, 10 Jan 2020 13:39:21 UTC.
- Lost in the Amazon jungle
A missed chance to scrutinise the retail giant
Economist. Thu, 09 Jan 2020 15:49:56 +0000.
- How This Founder Went From Working in Retail to Starting Her Own Non-Profit for Young Girls
This female entrepreneur speaks about her uncommon path to success.
Business Rockstars. Entrepreneur. Wed, 08 Jan 2020 13:30:00 GMT.
- Pier 1 Imports closing nearly half of its stores
Pier 1 Imports is the first retail victim of 2020. The furniture retailer will be closing up to 450 of its 942 locations. CBSN's Vladimir Duthiers and Anne-Marie Green have that and other MoneyWatch headlines.
CBS News. Tue, 07 Jan 2020 12:55:59 -0500.
Retail Shopping Carts
Information about Retailing and Retailers
The News - News and Commentary about Retailing and Retailers