Aggregated Education News Articles
- "Crazy" Canadian-Chinese Education Entrepreneur Reaches Billionaire Ranks
China Maple is benefitting from growth in education spending.
By Russell Flannery, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 20:55:00 -0400.
- Defrauded Corinthian students will only get partial loan relief
Education Secretary DeVos reversed plans for full relief, a decision one former student calls "an insult"
CBS News. Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:38:23 +0000.
- Joaquin Avila, Advocate of Hispanic Voting Rights, Dies at 69
The son of immigrants, he challenged discriminatory laws and practices as president of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund.
Sam Roberts. New York Times. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:38:25 GMT.
- Interested In The Future Of Work? Listen To Young People.
Young people are optimistic about their futures, but only half believe their education is preparing them for the changing nature of opportunity and work.
By Stacey Childress, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 18:46:00 -0400.
- Yale Announces MBA Scholarships for African Students Aiming to Make an Impact
NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Yale University President Peter Salovey announced an expanded opportunity for emerging leaders in Africa to pursue an MBA education at Yale.
Business Wire. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:00:00 UTC.
- Ex-Leader of Baltimore County Schools, a Tech Booster, Pleads Guilty to Perjury
The former official, Dallas Dance, has been at the center of questions about the relationships between school officials and education technology companies.
Natasha Singer. New York Times. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 02:40:31 GMT.
- University place demand to grow by 300,000 by 2030
Demand for university places in England is set to grow by 300,000, a higher education think tank says.
BBC News. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 01:53:51 GMT.
- Educational success curbs effects of child abuse, neglect
The emotional and sexual abuse that some children endure can lead them to commit crimes later in life. ...
Science Daily. Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:54:52 EDT.
- We will never be financially secure say 80% of youngsters
A despondent eight in ten young Britons fear they'll never be financially secure, according to a new study by Money for Life, a financial education programme for young people.
Daily Mail. Wed, 14 Mar 2018 01:55:47 +0000.
- Individual education programs not being used as intended in special education
Gone are the days when students with disabilities were placed in a separate classroom, or even in a completely different part of the school. ...
Science Daily. Tue, 13 Mar 2018 16:07:44 EDT.
Two College Students Studying
Information about Education
The News - News and Commentary about Education and Educators