Aggregated Contracting News Articles
- Nebraska child welfare firm sues state after losing contract
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - A firm that has managed child welfare cases in the Omaha area for years will sue Nebraska state officials who awarded a new contract to a different nonprofit. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:17:04 -0400.
- Florida woman says dad died of flesh-eating bacteria less than 48 hours after entering water
A Tennessee man died just 48 hours after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria from waters in Florida after his daughter says the hospital he was treated at ignored her warnings that he had contracted necrotizing fasciitis.
Paulina Dedaj. Fox News. Sat, 13 Jul 2019 17:06:48 GMT.
- Texas girl says she contracted painful rash after swimming in San Gabriel River
A Texas girl found herself in the emergency room after a serious and painful rash she said she contracted after recently swimming in the San Gabriel River.
By Priscilla Aguirre, San Antonio Express-news. San Antonio Express News. Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:28:07 UTC.
- Ascension-Trinity medical network Together Health closes after five years
After five years, Together Health Network, an ambitious effort by three of the leading health systems in Michigan to contract with payers and employers and achieve shared savings for its hospitals and doctors, has closed down.
Jay Greene. Modern Healthcare. Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:00:42 EDT.
- This Affordable DocuSign Alternative Can Streamline Processing Signatures
Bring on new employees, sign contracts and more for just $20.
Entrepreneur Store. Entrepreneur. Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:30:00 GMT.
- Google Assistant's human workers listen to customer recordings
Contractors at Google regularly listen and review some recordings of what people say to their Google Assistant
CBS News. Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:06:25 +0000.
- Ex-education secretary, 5 others held in Puerto Rico investigation
Julia Keleher and five others were arrested on charges of steering federal money to unqualified, politically connected contractors
CBS News. Fri, 12 Jul 2019 01:21:00 -0400.
- Human workers can listen to Google Assistant recordings
Google contractors regularly listen to and review some recordings of what people say to artificial-intelligence system Google Assistant, via their phone or through smart speakers such as the Google Home.
Ap. ABC News. Fri, 12 Jul 2019 02:01:54 +0000.
- Amazon is eyeing billions in federal contracts
The American bureaucracy may prove a lucrative customer
Economist. Thu, 11 Jul 2019 14:51:14 +0000.
- Ex-education Secretary, 5 Others Held in Puerto Rico Probe
Six arrested on charges of steering federal money to unqualified, politically connected contractors.
Voice of America. Wed, 10 Jul 2019 14:29:17 -0400.
Two Building Contractors
Information about Contractors
The News - News and Commentary about Contracting and Contractors