Aggregated Contracting News Articles
- Japan picks Mitsubishi Heavy to develop own stealth fighter
TOKYO (AP) - Japan has picked Mitsubishi Heavy Industries as a main contractor to develop the country's own next generation stealth fighter for launch in the 2030s, the defense minister said Friday. ...
Mari Yamaguchi. Washington Times. Fri, 30 Oct 2020 04:12:07 -0400.
- New York Knicks Should Try Acquiring Players Like Al Horford, Andre Drummond, Taurean Prince In Salary Dumps
If the New York Knicks are really looking to take on bad contracts if they get picks or assets in return, here are several realistic options to trade for this offseason.
By Shlomo Sprung, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 10:17:44 -0400.
- Is the COVID-19 risk on airplanes really that low? Here's what experts say
The airline industry is promoting new studies that suggest the risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying is low. Let's take a closer look at the assertions.
Hugo Martín. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 08:00:21 -0400.
- Ministers should divert the money spent on Test and Trace system to local health teams
Experts led by Dr Louisa Harding-Edgar, University of Glasgow, said the ability of localised Covid-19 management has been overlooked in favour of private companies with costly contracts.
Daily Mail. Wed, 28 Oct 2020 00:17:55 +0000.
- Almost 800,000 kids have contracted coronavirus in US, pediatricians say
Almost 800,000 children in the U.S. have contracted coronavirus, the American Academy of Pediatrics reported.
Alexandria Hein. Fox News. Tue, 27 Oct 2020 14:02:52 GMT.
- The GEO Carbon Offset Contract: A Giant Leap For Mankind
The development of truly robust, deep, and liquid carbon offset markets is key to our civilization surviving and thriving into the next century. ...
By Erik Kobayashi-solomon, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 27 Oct 2020 09:55:01 -0400.
- Coronavirus: Wuhan doctor, 42, whose skin turned dark due to COVID-19 treatment makes full recovery
Dr Yi Fan has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after contracting the disease while treating patients at a hospital in Wuhan in January. He appeared in public for the first time yesterday.
Daily Mail. Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:47:16 GMT.
- Brazil and Mexico will have a contraction of 5.8% and 9% of their GDP respectively
and. In 2021, the economies of both countries are expected to experience a recovery: the Mexican GDP will grow by 3.5% and the Brazilian by 2.8%.
Foro Económico Mundial. Entrepreneur. Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:57:00 GMT.
- Covid-19: Poland President Duda tests positive for virus
Andrzej Duda, 48, contracts coronavirus as his country hits a daily record of new cases.
BBC News. Sat, 24 Oct 2020 14:26:55 GMT.
- Edward Snowden, in Russia Since 2013, Is Granted Permanent Residency
The former intelligence contractor still hopes to return to the United States. But the Russian authorities have given him the right to stay in Russia indefinitely.
Anton Troianovski. New York Times. Fri, 23 Oct 2020 17:53:04 +0000.
Two Building Contractors
Information about Contractors
The News - News and Commentary about Contracting and Contractors