- Personal Data of 2.3 Million Disaster Victims Was Released by FEMA, Report Says
The report said sensitive personal information of victims of the 2017 California wildfires and three hurricanes was needlessly shared with a contractor.
Christopher Mele. New York Times. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 01:07:30 GMT.
- FEMA shared personal information of 2.3M disaster victims with contractor - CNET
The agency gave an outside firm unnecessary information, according to an inspector general report.
Laura Hautala. CNET. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 00:55:21 +0000.
- Fatal bridge collapses are common in Mumbai
Bureaucrats, safety inspectors and contractors all blame one another
Economist. Sat, 23 Mar 2019 00:00:00 +0000.
- Las Cruces city manager asks senior staff to sign at-will employment contracts
Las Cruces City Manager Stuart Ed is asking senior staff to sign at-will employment contracts, which allows him to fire staff for any reason.
Blake Gumprecht, El Paso Times. El Paso Times. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:10:06 -0400.
- Bregman: Slow free agent market didn't impact deal decision
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Alex Bregman's decision to sign a long-term contract with the Houston Astros was not impacted by the second slow free-agent market. ...
Chuck King. Washington Times. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:06:59 -0400.
- Watchdog: FEMA wrongly released personal data of victims
A government watchdog has found the Federal Emergency Management Agency wrongly released to a contractor the personal information of 2.3 million survivors of hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria and the California wildfires in 2017.
Colleen Long. Fox News. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 21:52:40 GMT.
- Patriots Gain Cap Flexibility With Reported Restructuring Of Stephon Gilmore's Contract
By reportedly converting $8.5 million of cornerback Stephon Gilmore's base salary into a signing bonus, the New England Patriots have gained much-needed cap relief.
By Oliver Thomas, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:57:00 -0400.
- Kentucky governor exposed his kids to chickenpox
All nine of the governor's kids were "miserable for a few days" after contracting the virus, he said
CBS News. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:36:29 +0000.
- Ravens Bring Back Robert Griffin III
The Baltimore Ravens agreed in principle with quarterback Robert Griffin III on a two-year contract on Thursday.
By Jeff Seidel, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 21 Mar 2019 21:54:00 -0400.
- Americans are contracting superbugs from weight loss surgery in Mexico
The rate of US citizens returning home with pseudomonas aeruginosa, an aggressive bacteria, has more than doubled - from 11 in early January to 25 as of this week, according to the CDC.
Daily Mail. Thu, 21 Mar 2019 20:23:06 GMT.