Aggregated Contracting News Articles
- Shell contracts for 4G LTE network in the Gulf of Mexico
Royal Dutch Shell will extend 4G LTE wireless networks across all of its operations in the Gulf of Mexico in order to speed up its offshore digitalization efforts.
Jordan Blum, Houston Chronicle. Houston Chronicle. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:35:50 UTC.
- ENR Northwest's 2019 Top Specialty Contractors See Continued Growth
The region’s largest specialty firms report revenue growth of almost 5% year over year
Engineering News-Record. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 11:41:00 -0500.
- Bridge: Dec. 10, 2019
“The most depressing part,” Cy the Cynic told me in the club lounge, “is that it doesn’t matter what the contract is: a partscore, game or slam. ...
Frank Stewart. San Jose Mercury News. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 11:00:49 +0000.
- Harvard grad students are entering their second week on strike. Here's what to know.
"We know that it is our labor that makes this place run, and we are going to withhold that labor until they agree to a fair contract that student workers deserve."
Christopher Gavin. Boston Globe. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 23:23:46 +0000.
- Amazon blames Trump's 'personal vendetta' for losing $10B contract
Amazon is accusing Trump after it was passed over for a $10 billion contract.
ABC News. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 18:14:18 -0500.
- Amazon: We lost Pentagon deal because of Trump pressure
Amazon, the top company in cloud computing, is suing for second crack at $10 billion contract awarded to rival Microsoft
CBS News. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 13:41:00 -0500.
- Amazon says Trump's 'improper pressure' doomed Pentagon contract bid
Amazon says U.S. President Donald Trump's "improper pressure" and behind-the-scenes attacks harmed its chances of winning a $10-billion US Pentagon contract.
CBC News. Mon, 9 Dec 2019 13:22:03 EST.
- Amazon Says Trump's 'Improper Pressure' Doomed Pentagon Bid
US Defense Department awarded $10 billion cloud computing contract to Microsoft in October; in a lawsuit unsealed Monday, Amazon says decision should be revisited.
Voice of America. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 12:00:07 -0500.
- AP sources: NLCS, Series star Kendrick, Nats agree for 2020
WASHINGTON (AP) - Postseason star Howie Kendrick and the World Series champion Washington Nationals agreed to a $6.25 million, one-year contract, according to two people with knowledge of the negotiations. ...
Howard Fendrich. Washington Times. Fri, 06 Dec 2019 12:22:25 -0500.
- CalMac sues Scottish government over ferry routes
The legal action is part of a dispute over the Northern Isles service contract awarded to Serco.
BBC News. Wed, 04 Dec 2019 15:40:02 GMT.
Two Building Contractors
Information about Contractors
The News - News and Commentary about Contracting and Contractors