- Dan Jennings agrees to minor-league contract with Angels
The Angels agreed on Friday to sign left-handed reliever Dan Jennings to a minor-league contract and invite him to spring training. ...
Maria Torres. Los Angeles Times. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:00:00 PST.
- Former SNC-Lavalin exec, accused in Libyan bribery case, has obstruction of justice charge stayed
A judge has cited unreasonable delays in the case against Sami Bebawi, who still faces fraud and corruption charges in connection with contracts negotiated with the former regime of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:10:31 EST.
- AP source: Severino, Yanks agree to $40M, 4-year contract
NEW YORK (AP) - Right-hander Luis Severino avoided an arbitration hearing with the New York Yankees, agreeing Friday to a $40 million, four-year contract, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. ...
Ronald Blum. Washington Times. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 12:40:14 -0500.
- Anadarko inks new Mozambique LNG contract as project nears FID
Anadarko Petroleum said Friday it inked a new long-term deal to sell liquefied natural gas from its planned Mozambique LNG project that gives The Woodlands-based explore enough sales contracts to move forward with construction.
Jordan Blum, Houston Chronicle. Houston Chronicle. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 13:57:12 UTC.
- Budget deal leaves contract workers still scrambling to cover for lost wages
The latest budget deal between President Donald Trump and Democrats has left contract workers on the outs when it comes to recouping back pay.
ABC News. Thu, 14 Feb 2019 21:10:18 -0500.
- On Baseball: Jacob deGrom Wants to Stay in Queens. What More Do the Mets Need to Know?
The Mets have still not offered their Cy Young Award-winning ace a contract extension despite having a clear picture of his talent and value.
Tyler Kepner. New York Times. Fri, 15 Feb 2019 00:47:03 GMT.
- M.L.S. Commissioner Don Garber Gets Five-Year Contract Extension
Garber, who has overseen a wave of expansion that has more than doubled the size of the league since he took over in 1999, will remain through the 2023 season.
Andrew Das. New York Times. Thu, 14 Feb 2019 22:34:40 GMT.
- Porsche customers to pay 10% more if there's a no-deal Brexit
Buyers placing orders are being asked to sign a contract clause saying they are prepared to cover the cost of a potential 10% tariff that would be introduced in the event of a no-deal agreement.
Daily Mail. Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:12:10 +0000.
- Chinese Contractors Take Technological Plunge For Island-Hopping Roadway
Chinese contractors take the plunge into prefab and BIM for island-hopping roadway
Engineering News-Record. Thu, 14 Feb 2019 10:40:00 -0500.
- What To Watch As Transocean Reports Q4 Results
Transocean , one of the largest offshore drilling contractors, is expected to publish its Q4 2018 results on February 19, reporting on a quarter that saw the company close its acquisition of offshore driller Ocean Rig.
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 14 Feb 2019 08:29:00 -0500.