Aggregated Arizona News Articles
- YouTube Star Jake Paul Says FBI Raid Was Connected To Arizona Looting
'The FBI raid is entirely related to the Arizona looting situation that happened'
Lauryn Overhultz. Daily Caller. Thu, 13 Aug 2020 17:43:42 +0000.
- Nine Arizona companies, led by Freestar, make prestigious Inc. 500 list
Last year's fastest-growing company in Arizona has held on to that spot this year, according to Inc. magazine's latest ranking.
Jeff Gifford. American City Business Journals. Thu, 13 Aug 2020 09:00:00 +0000.
- On Native American Land, Contact Tracing Is Saving Lives
As the coronavirus spread on the Fort Apache reservation in Arizona, medical teams sought out residents who might have been exposed. The effort paid off in unexpected ways.
Gina Kolata and Tomás Karmelo Amaya. New York Times. Thu, 13 Aug 2020 07:00:14 +0000.
- Arizona landlords ask high court to invalidate eviction ban
PHOENIX (AP) - Landlord advocacy groups filed a special action with the Arizona State Supreme Court Wednesday seeking to invalidate as unconstitutional Gov. ...
Anita Snow. Washington Times. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 22:22:27 -0400.
- Trump Plans Campaign Swing Next Week as Counter to Democrats' Convention
Source familiar with the planning said Trump plans stops in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona and Pennsylvania.
Voice of America. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:46:06 -0400.
- Fennemore Craig sets merger with California law firm
Two law firms are merging to create a team of more than 350 people in Arizona and California.
Angela Gonzales. American City Business Journals. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:49:09 +0000.
- Man carried out of Arizona supermarket by son following anti-mask meltdown
Like father, but not like son.
Janine Puhak. Fox News. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 13:24:37 GMT.
- Blackmon raises batting average to .500, Rockies top Arizona
Charlie Blackmon raised his batting average to an amazing .500 with three more hits, including a key double during a six-run burst in the eighth inning that led the Colorado Rockies over the Arizona Diamondbacks 8-7 Tuesday night.
Fox News. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 09:13:25 GMT.
- Son has to CARRY his dad out of an store after he launched into a tantrum over people wearing masks
The father's wild temper tantrum was filmed last Saturday at a Sprouts Farmers Market off River Road in Tucson, Arizona.
Daily Mail. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 03:42:13 GMT.
- Hockey vet Shane Doan seeks $2.4 million for Arizona horse ranch
Retired hockey star Shane Doan just listed his four-acre horse ranch outside Phoenix for $2.399 million.
Jack Flemming. Los Angeles Times. Mon, 10 Aug 2020 14:47:48 -0400.
- What you need to know about COVID-19: Arizona health experts urge more tests as testing declines
Public health experts and officials in Arizona say a decline in coronavirus testing last month has made it challenging to understand the virus and implement measures to limit its spread.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Sat, 08 Aug 2020 17:26:00 GMT.
- Odd News: Residents Help Police Lasso Runaway Emu After Short Chase
It’s not every day that you see a giant bird out for a stroll in Arizona. ...
Amanda Thomason. Western Journal. Sat, 08 Aug 2020 15:04:09 +0000.
- Joe Arpaio: Former Arizona sheriff fails to regain old job
Joe Arpaio, known for his harsh immigration tactics, is beaten in the primary by his former deputy.
BBC News. Sat, 08 Aug 2020 08:24:08 GMT.
- Cross-border tunnel found in Arizona appears to be 'most sophisticated' in US history: Officials
The tunnel had a ventilation system, water lines, electrical wiring, a rail system and extensive reinforcement, federal officials say.
Ap. ABC News. Fri, 07 Aug 2020 21:25:49 +0000.
- U.S. officials find 'sophisticated' smuggling tunnel on Mexican border
The tunnel was found on Tuesday in the desert near San Luis, Arizona by federal agents led by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's investigative arm, the agency said in a press release Friday. ...
Yahoo. Fri, 07 Aug 2020 13:58:01 -0400.
Arizona Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of Arizona as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||6,931,071||1.66|
|July 1, 2015||6,817,565||1.45|
|July 1, 2014||6,719,993||1.44|
|July 1, 2013||6,624,617||1.14|
|July 1, 2012||6,549,634||1.28|
|July 1, 2011||6,467,163||0.92|
|July 1, 2010||6,408,312|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of Arizona was 6,392,017.
In 2008, the estimated population of Arizona was 6,500,180, whereas
in 2006, the population of Arizona was about 6,178,251.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Arizona's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Arizona
web page. For maps of Arizona,
visit this Arizona Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Phoenix, Arizona.
Arizona newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Arizona
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Arizona