Aggregated Georgia News Articles
- Trump says only a bad call from a doctor will stop him from running for president again
Trump made the remark in a phone interview on Friday night, ahead of his planned rally in Perry, Georgia on Saturday to support his picks in key Republican primary races.
Daily Mail. Sat, 25 Sep 2021 17:38:44 GMT.
- Fried brilliant in 3-hitter, Braves silence Padres 4-0
Max Fried was absolutely brilliant at just the right time for the Atlanta Braves.
Fox News. Sat, 25 Sep 2021 14:28:08 GMT.
- New Midtown restaurant will serve 'brunch with a twist'
Atlanta's brunch lovers should have a new destination to try in Midtown by the end of the year.
Chris Fuhrmeister. American City Business Journals. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:53:15 +0000.
- Georgia laying the groundwork for a run toward the playoffs
It should come as no surprise that Georgia is already making waves on a national scale in college football.
Fox News. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:40:30 GMT.
- Condo report shows strong condo sales and markets
Haddow & Company, an Atlanta-based real estate consulting and market analysis firm, recently released its latest condo report, from which these charts originated.
American City Business Journals. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 12:39:31 +0000.
- Watch: School Custodian Shocked as Teachers Surprise Him with Car
Chris Jackson is a head custodian at Unity Grove Elementary School in Locust Grove, Georgia, and he loves his job. ...
Amanda Thomason. Western Journal. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:36:48 +0000.
- MLS Power Rankings: Nashville stumbles, Atlanta continues climb
Nashville's five-game unbeaten streak came to an end at the hands of Toronto, leading NSC to slip in this week's edition of MLS Power Rankings.
ESPN. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:15:55 EST.
- Forget 50. As Long As The Atlanta Falcons Are Around, Tom Brady Can Play Forever
As long as the Atlanta Falcons are around, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady can play forever. That said, he'll at least trot into an NFL huddle at 50.
By Terence Moore, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:03:33 -0400.
- Brady, unbeaten Bucs 'have even more' to show
Despite some offensive statistics that jump off the page, a determined Tom Brady said Sunday, after Tampa Bay's victory over Atlanta, that the 2-0 Buccaneers "have even more" to show the rest of the way.
ESPN. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:37:25 EST.
- 18 Gorillas With Bad Coughs, Runny Noses Test Positive For COVID-19 At Atlanta Zoo
'They are receiving the best possible care'
Harry Wilmerding. Daily Caller. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:57:54 +0000.
- Lithia (LAD) Sets Foot in Georgia & Expands Further in California
Lithia's (LAD) latest buyouts of the Curry Honda and Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat dealerships will likely add $320 million in combined annualized revenues.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:32:00 GMT.
- CBS Evening News, September 13, 2021
Tropical Storm Nicholas lashes Texas with severe flooding; 13-year-old is youngest student at Georgia Tech
CBS News. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:01:02 -0400.
- Feds Launch Investigation Into Georgia Prisons After Dozens Killed
Leaked footage shows deplorable conditions within prisons.
By Nicholas Reimann, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:10:46 -0400.
- DOJ opens civil rights probe of Georgia prisons, will eye violence against inmates, LGBTQ prisoners
A top DOJ official cited the more than 40 suspected or confirmed homicides of Georgia prison inmates in announcing the civil rights investigation.
CNBC. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:16:53 GMT.
Georgia Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of Georgia as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||10,310,371||1.09|
|July 1, 2015||10,199,398||1.11|
|July 1, 2014||10,087,231||1.02|
|July 1, 2013||9,984,938||0.71|
|July 1, 2012||9,914,668||1.05|
|July 1, 2011||9,811,610||1.01|
|July 1, 2010||9,713,521|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of Georgia was 9,687,653.
In 2008, the estimated population of Georgia was 9,685,744, whereas
in 2006, the population of Georgia was about 9,318,715.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Georgia's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Georgia
web page. For maps of Georgia,
visit this Georgia Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Atlanta, Georgia.
Georgia newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Georgia
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Georgia