Aggregated Colorado News Articles
- NFL draft trade roundup: Steelers, Packers, Eagles move up
Two teams looking to dethrone the New England Patriots as kings of the AFC -- the Denver Broncos and Pittsburgh Steelers -- joined forces Thursday night and pulled off the first trade of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Reuters. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 23:29:48 -0400.
- Spurs 120, Nuggets 103 | Series is tied, 3-3: N.B.A. Playoffs: Spurs Force Nuggets to a Seventh Game
LaMarcus Aldridge scored 26 points and DeMar DeRozan added 25 for San Antonio, overcoming the 43 points Nikola Jokic scored for Denver.
The Associated Press. New York Times. Fri, 26 Apr 2019 03:11:31 GMT.
- Air Force Academy instructor charged with 'internet luring of a child'
An Air Force Academy instructor was charged with the felony offense of "internet luring of a child," according to the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office in Colorado.
ABC News. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 22:39:16 -0400.
- Nickolias Sauceda is interview in 2006; he was sentenced for child porn in El Paso, Texas
Pfc. Nickolias Sauceda, who was stationed in Iraq, talks to a Colorado TV station in this 2006 footage. Sauceda got 30 years for child pornography.
Courtesy Of U.s. Army. El Paso Times. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 19:58:03 -0400.
- Follow live: Nuggets look to close out Spurs
Denver, which is eyeing its first postseason series victory since 2009, visits San Antonio in Game 6.
ESPN. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 15:49:29 EST.
- Xcel Energy OK'd to build massive $743M Colorado wind farm
Colorado's largest utility will take over to keep construction on track.
Greg Avery. American City Business Journals. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 19:33:45 +0000.
- Trump to give Air Force Academy commencement address
President Trump will deliver the commencement address at the U.S. Air Force Academy's graduation ceremony next month, the White House announced Thursday.Trump will travel to Colorado Springs, Colo., for the ...
Brett Samuels. The Hill. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 16:28:37 +0000.
- Certainty, Even Of Stricter Regulations, Could Reinvigorate Colorado Energy M&A
A new set of rules makes deal-makers more comfortable than recurring ballot initiatives and election battles.
By Mergermarket, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 16:21:00 +0000.
- Gov Jared Polis Broke The Law To Bring Colorado Out Of Compliance With EPA Air Rules, Lawsuit Claims
'An excuse not to improve our air quality'
Michael Bastasch. Daily Caller. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 15:53:02 +0000.
- Colorado veering toward once again putting competing road-funding initiatives on November ballot
Unless a change is made in the next eight days, statewide voters are likely to face two questions on the topic.
Ed Sealover. American City Business Journals. Thu, 25 Apr 2019 13:20:58 +0000.
- Student With Fake Gun Triggers Lockdown At Montbello School
The Denver police arrested a student Wednesday who was carrying an airsoft gun at McGlone Academy, say media reports.
Chris Gaudet. Patch. Wed, 24 Apr 2019 20:08:37 -0400.
- Idaho soldier assigned to Colorado Army post dies in Iraq
The U.S. military says an Idaho soldier assigned to Fort Carson, Colorado, has died in a noncombat incident in Iraq.
Fox News. Wed, 24 Apr 2019 23:38:40 GMT.
- Air Force Academy Professor Accused Of Luring Child On Internet
Air Force Capt. Paul Sikkema is behind bars in the Arapahoe County jail on a felony charge of internet luring of a child.
Chris Gaudet. Patch. Wed, 24 Apr 2019 16:18:41 -0400.
- Colorado Regulators Offer Draft Outline for Implementing New Oil, Gas Law
The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) has asked for public input over a draft set of objectives and a guidance document to a new state law that calls for fundamental changes to the agency.
Natural Gas Intel. Wed, 24 Apr 2019 11:11:24 -0400.
Colorado Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of Colorado as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||5,540,545||1.68|
|July 1, 2015||5,448,819||1.85|
|July 1, 2014||5,349,648||1.56|
|July 1, 2013||5,267,603||1.50|
|July 1, 2012||5,189,867||1.40|
|July 1, 2011||5,118,360||1.38|
|July 1, 2010||5,048,644|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of Colorado was 5,029,196.
In 2008, the estimated population of Colorado was 4,939,456, whereas
in 2006, the population of Colorado was about 4,751,474.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Colorado's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Colorado
web page. For maps of Colorado,
visit this Colorado Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Denver, Colorado.
Colorado newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Colorado
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Colorado