Aggregated Kansas News Articles
- 5 must-ask questions before giving your business a post-pandemic reset
John Harrington, co-founder of Kansas City-based Brand Bridge Marketing, shares the must-ask questions as businesses adapt to a new normal.
Leslie Collins. American City Business Journals. Mon, 01 Jun 2020 19:57:58 +0000.
- Spencer Fane nabs veteran lawyer, former KC bar president from litigation boutique
A litigator from German May with 20 years of experience, who formerly served as president of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, joined Spencer Fane.
James Dornbrook. American City Business Journals. Mon, 01 Jun 2020 19:54:13 +0000.
- Deadline for Kansas Senate race passes without Pompeo filing
The filing deadline for primary candidates competing to run in the U.S. Senate race in Kansas passed Monday without notice from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who was earlier tapped as a promising choice for the ...
Laura Kelly and Julia Manchester. The Hill. Mon, 01 Jun 2020 17:37:14 +0000.
- Cleared of wrongdoing for Kansas trips, Pompeo turns to attack Dem requesting probe
Cleared of wrongdoing for Kansas trips, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo turns to attack the Democrat requesting the probe.
ABC News. Sun, 31 May 2020 11:10:44 -0400.
- Bars, clubs in largest Kansas city packed after rules eased
WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - Hundreds of people in Kansas' largest city flocked to bars and clubs on the first weekend they were open after Gov. Laura Kelly and local officials lifted restrictions meant to check the spread of the coronavirus. ...
Washington Times. Sat, 30 May 2020 19:36:34 -0400.
- Not in Missouri anymore: Royals move legal home to Delaware
The Kansas City Royals have moved -- not actually, but legally.
Fox News. Fri, 29 May 2020 08:56:24 GMT.
- Pompeo Releases Letter Clearing Him of Violating Law With Kansas Trips
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also criticized Senator Robert Menendez, Democrat of New Jersey, who has opened an investigation into the firing of the State Department inspector general.
David E. Sanger and Edward Wong. New York Times. Fri, 29 May 2020 01:59:06 +0000.
- Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes negotiating deal 'unlike any other', report says
The Kansas City Chiefs and Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes have officially begun contract negotiations involving a long-term deal, which would lock up the best quarterback in the NFL for the foreseeable future.
Daniel Canova. Fox News. Thu, 28 May 2020 23:00:47 GMT.
- Ford (F) Suspends Production in Kansas on Coronavirus Scare
Ford (F) halts production at Kansas City assembly plant on the Transit Van side after a worker tests positive for COVID-19.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 28 May 2020 12:12:00 GMT.
- 'Tequila fairy' lifts spirits of Kansas workers who lost jobs due to COVID-19 pandemic
TEQUILA FAIRY: A man in Kansas is lifting the spirits of those who have lost their jobs to the COVID-19 crisis by dropping off bottles of tequila at their doorstep.
Wls. ABC News. Tue, 26 May 2020 11:25:37 +0000.
- Edwardsville, Kansas police investigating after body pulled from Kansas River
Authorities are working to identify the individual and determine their cause of death.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Mon, 25 May 2020 01:43:00 GMT.
- Akin-Otiko chasing basketball dreams
After running track at Kansas, Chloe Akin-Otiko transfers to Grand Canyon
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Sun, 24 May 2020 01:38:00 GMT.
- Frito-Lay worker at Topeka plant tests positive for COVID-19
TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) - A worker at a Frito-Lay plant in Topeka has tested positive for the coronavirus as more Kansas businesses reopened in advance of Memorial Day. ...
Washington Times. Sat, 23 May 2020 18:04:23 -0400.
- Pompeo reportedly privately met with big Republican donors at taxpayer expense while on official State Department trips
Last year, Sen. Bob Menendez called for a special counsel investigation to see if Pompeo's frequent trips to Kansas were legal.
Yahoo. Fri, 22 May 2020 01:54:35 -0400.
- Pompeo Quietly Visits Conservative Donors and Political Figures on Official Trips
The meetings, often kept off his public schedule, have taken place as Mike Pompeo nurtures plans for a presidential bid in 2024 and as he considered a run for the Senate from Kansas.
Edward Wong and Lara Jakes. New York Times. Fri, 22 May 2020 00:06:06 +0000.
In 2008, the estimated population of Kansas was 2,802,134, whereas
in 2006, the population of Kansas was about 2,756,267.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Kansas' demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Kansas
web page. For maps of Kansas,
visit this Kansas Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Topeka, Kansas.
Kansas newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Kansas
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Kansas