Aggregated Kansas News Articles
- NASCAR: Kyle Larson wins at Kansas to make it 3 in a row
Kyle Larson won at Kansas Speedway on Sunday for his third-straight NASCAR Cup Series victory. Larson's win came on the 17th anniversary of a Hendrick Motorsports plane crash that claimed 10 lives.
Fox News. Sun, 24 Oct 2021 23:21:04 GMT.
- Patrick Mahomes takes knee to the head in Chiefs' blowout loss to Titans
Patrick Mahomes was helped off the field toward the end of the Kansas City Chiefs' 27-3 blowout loss to the Tennessee Titans after taking a knee to the helmet from a defender in the fourth quarter.
Ryan Gaydos. Fox News. Sun, 24 Oct 2021 20:35:36 GMT.
- OU's Williams delivers 'gotta have it' play in win
Oklahoma survived another slow start in a 35-23 win over Kansas, and Caleb Williams once again provided a spark, but in an unusual way.
ESPN. Sat, 23 Oct 2021 23:33:47 EST.
- 'I wasn't sure if I was ready': Doubts of head armorer, 24, in charge of guns on Alec Baldwin film
Filming for Rust, a Western set in 1880's Kansas which stars Alec Baldwin, was only the second time Gutierrez-Reed had lead a production's firearms department.
Daily Mail. Sat, 23 Oct 2021 16:44:36 GMT.
- List analysis: Office building market slows in Wichita
An ongoing slowdown appears to have been worsened by the era of remote work during the pandemic.
Daniel Mccoy. American City Business Journals. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 10:00:00 +0000.
- Ghost town: Emergence of ghost, virtual kitchens in Wichita could shakeup restaurant industry
Rising food costs and ongoing labor shortages mean we could start seeing more ghost and virtual kitchens in the Wichita market.
Shelby Kellerman. American City Business Journals. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 10:00:00 +0000.
- GOP Senators Introduce Bill to Stop Gain of Function Research, Say It's Needed to 'Prevent Another Pandemic'
Physician and Kansas Republican Sen. ...
Dillon Burroughs. Western Journal. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 21:57:46 +0000.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses on Q3 Earnings, Stalls View
Softness in overall volumes dents Kansas City Southern' s (KSU) Q3 results.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:53:00 GMT.
- The best uniforms in Week 7: Lights out, honoring history and color coordination
Oregon, Kansas and Boise State have brought fashion to the gridiron.
ESPN. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 09:58:30 EST.
- 'We have to be heard': Texas women travel to seek abortions
The nation's most restrictive abortion law is driving many women from Texas to seek services as far away as Oklahoma and Kansas.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 01:20:00 GMT.
- Gophers starting lineup still a big question mark for Ben Johnson for the season opener
Ben Johnson admits that he doesn't know yet which players will be in the Gophers' starting lineup in the Nov. 9 opener vs. Missouri Kansas City.
Marcus Fuller. Star Tribune - Minneapolis, Minnesota. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 22:44:17 +0000.
- U.S. workers decamp from cities to smaller towns via remote work
When the COVID-19 pandemic prompted Jack Calcutt’s bosses in the Greater New York area to allow remote work, he and his family moved to Topeka, Kansas, and what was to have been a temporary arrangement became permanent. ...
Shen Wu Tan. Washington Times. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:48:13 -0400.
- What's in Store for Kansas City Southern (KSU) in Q3 Earnings?
Adjusted operating ratio is likely to have improved at Kansas City Southern (KSU) in Q3.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 06:15:00 GMT.
- Severe Weather Sweeps Across Southern Plains, Producing at Least Two Tornadoes
Fast-moving storms damaged parts of a town and at least one school in northeastern Oklahoma, while severe weather forced the Texas state fair to close early and delayed an N.F.L. game in Kansas City.
Derrick Bryson Taylor. New York Times. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 00:47:06 +0000.
- In Rolling Over Chiefs, Bills Encounter Little Resistance
An easy Buffalo victory left Kansas City with a losing record and a lot of questions about its defense.
Ben Shpigel. New York Times. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:28:53 +0000.
In 2008, the estimated population of Kansas was 2,802,134, whereas
in 2006, the population of Kansas was about 2,756,267.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Kansas' demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Kansas
web page. For maps of Kansas,
visit this Kansas Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Topeka, Kansas.
Kansas newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Kansas
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Kansas