Aggregated Kansas News Articles
- Look inside Moonwalk bounce house inventor's 140 vintage car collection which is up for auction
Former Kansas gas station owner Bob Regerh, who invented the iconic Moonwalk bounce house, amassed a 140 vintage car collection over the years which is to be auctioned.
Daily Mail. Tue, 31 Mar 2020 06:16:56 GMT.
- Kansas: Latest updates on Coronavirus
Here's a look at the number of coronavirus cases in Kansas and the latest news about the COVID-19 outbreak.
Live Science. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:17:13 +0000.
- Construction expected to start on new QuikTrip in northwest Wichita
The company is aiming for a late September or October opening.
Shelby Reynolds. American City Business Journals. Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:12:54 +0000.
- KC's five strongest small banks of 2019
Find out whether your business is banking with one of the Kansas City area's strongest small banks, those with less than $250 million in assets.
James Dornbrook. American City Business Journals. Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:51:25 +0000.
- Student Who Tested Positive for COVID-19 Traveled Through DFW Airport
A college student from Wichita Falls who tested positive for COVID-19 traveled through Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport on Thursday, the city says. ...
Chris Blake. NBC. Wed, Mar 25 2020 03:38:49 AM.
- Kansas City Southern Aided by Cost Cuts Amid Low Volumes
Adoption of the precision scheduled railroading model and cost cuts aid Kansas City Southern's (KSU) bottom line. Meanwhile, sluggish overall volumes are worrisome.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 24 Mar 2020 15:25:00 GMT.
- Spirit temporarily suspends Boeing work in some facilities
Aircraft parts maker Spirit Aerosystems announced Tuesday that it was temporarily halting work for Boeing that is performed in Wichita and two Oklahoma facilities amid an outbreak of the coronavirus. The move came ...
News 9. Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:21:00 EDT.
- FACT CHECK: Did A Kansas City Hospital Say Drinking Alcohol May Reduce The Risk Of Contracting Coronavirus?
'Well ain't that some good news'
Elias Atienza. Daily Caller. Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:46:23 +0000.
- Tribe says state lottery game violates Oklahoma compacts
An Oklahoma-based tribe says an online state lottery game violates compacts between the state and tribes that authorize gambling. In its federal court filing late Tuesday, the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes argue ...
News 9. Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:07:00 EDT.
- To bolster Kris Kobach, Club for Growth targets Democratic rival Roger Marshall in ads
The Republican primary for the Kansas Senate seat has become uglier as Kris Kobach has emerged as the front-runner to succeed retiring Sen. Pat Roberts. ...
Ryan Lovelace. Washington Times. Mon, 16 Mar 2020 21:03:06 -0400.
- Kansas colleges struggle to keep Latino students enrolled
WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - The good news for Kansas public colleges: 1,000 more Latino students will be enrolled a decade from now, enough to fill the seats left empty by fewer white students. ...
Stephan Bisaha. Washington Times. Fri, 13 Mar 2020 01:01:10 -0400.
- Firefighters Battling Blazing Wildfire in Oklahoma Captured on Video
Firefighters from Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas came together to fight a large wildfire that broke out in the Oklahoma Panhandle over the weekend. ...
Kim Davis. Western Journal. Wed, 11 Mar 2020 21:48:29 +0000.
- KC Mayor Runs Into Problems Trying to Vote in Primary
The mayor of Kansas City struggled to vote Tuesday in the Missouri presidential primary after a poll worker mistakenly transposed his first and last names while searching for him in the voter rolls.
Newsmax. Tue, 10 Mar 2020 19:06:46 EDT.
- Female wrestlers make history at state championship
The state of Kansas made history this past week. More than 100 high school girls competed in their first-ever state wrestling championship. Jamie Yuccas reports.
CBS News. Sun, 01 Mar 2020 20:49:58 -0500.
- Bizarre snow strip over Kansas, just 15 miles across, highlights the challenges of forecasting
Leigh Marts was on her way from St. ...
Washington Post. Boston Globe. Thu, 27 Feb 2020 22:49:11 +0000.
In 2008, the estimated population of Kansas was 2,802,134, whereas
in 2006, the population of Kansas was about 2,756,267.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Kansas' demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Kansas
web page. For maps of Kansas,
visit this Kansas Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Topeka, Kansas.
Kansas newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Kansas
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Kansas