Aggregated Kansas News Articles
- MorningBiz with Bill Roy: July 16, 2019 (Video)
A long sought-after grocer is coming to Wichita. The Boeing Co. is not planning a new name for its troubled aircraft model. ...
Bill Roy. American City Business Journals. Tue, 16 Jul 2019 12:56:04 +0000.
- Child care center expanding in downtown Wichita space
The business will now take up the second floor in the building at 530 E. Douglas.
Daniel Mccoy. American City Business Journals. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:31:39 +0000.
- Will Kansas City Southern's (KSU) Q2 Earnings Disappoint?
Declining freight volumes are likely to hurt Kansas City Southern's (KSU) second-quarter 2019 results. Amid the disappointment, the Chemical & Petroleum segment is expected to perform well.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:08:00 GMT.
- Rally calls on Lawrence to be declared sanctuary city
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) - Hundreds have rallied in a Lawrence park to call on city officials to declare the northeastern Kansas city a sanctuary for immigrants who are in the U.S. without legal permission. ...
Washington Times. Sat, 13 Jul 2019 13:41:28 -0400.
- Suspended Chiefs star Tyreek Hill's ex-fiancee files petition to prove he fathered her newborn twins
The ex-fiancee of suspended Kansas City Chiefs star Tyreek Hill filed a petition seeking to prove that he is the father of her newborn twins and establish child support payments.
Daily Mail. Fri, 12 Jul 2019 16:10:33 GMT.
- The comeback state of 2019: Kansas economy rebounds from tax-cutting disaster
Kansas is running a budget surplus this year, and it is a big deal for the state, which saw revenue vanish in a disastrous tax-cutting experiment by former Gov. Sam Brownback. ...
CNBC. Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:00 GMT.
- TSA agents nab 3D-printed handgun part at New York airport
A traveler from Kansas was stopped at a security checkpoint with the weapon July 3
CBS News. Mon, 08 Jul 2019 19:43:18 -0400.
- Kris Kobach files paperwork to run for Senate in Kansas
The far-right Kobach has been criticized for his positions on immigration and led Trump's now-dismantled voter fraud commission
CBS News. Mon, 08 Jul 2019 21:06:22 +0000.
- Officials rebut legislator's claim Wichita is sanctuary city
WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - Sedgwick County officials are pushing back against an area legislator's erroneous assertion during a public meeting that Wichita is a sanctuary city for immigrants living in the U.S. illegally. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 05 Jul 2019 14:29:25 -0400.
- Kansas City Neighborhood Celebrates Life And Death Of A Pothole
Frank Soreno is throwing a party in Kansas City, Missouri, to celebrate the demise of a neighborhood menace residents have dodged for years.
Beth Dalbey. Patch. Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:30:23 -0400.
- VIDEO: Snake hitches ride on windshield of car
A hitchhiking snake gave quite the fright to occupants of a car driving in Kansas City.
Wls. ABC News. Thu, 27 Jun 2019 23:47:36 +0000.
- Snake slithering on moving truck is no match for windshield wipers, video shows
Two men driving in Kansas this week were amused, and partly frightened, when a snake appeared on the edge of the open passenger-side window and slowly crept up to the windshield.
Louis Casiano. Fox News. Thu, 27 Jun 2019 21:55:49 GMT.
- The Detroit Tigers Have A Long Way To Go In Their Rebuilding Process
The rebuilding Detroit Tigers have the third-worst record in the major leagues at 26-46, ahead of just the Kansas City Royals and Baltimore Orioles.
By John Perrotto, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:52:00 +0000.
- EIA in Kansas: Case Confirmed in Stanton County
The 7-year-old Quarter Horse gelding will be euthanized. Two other horses on the index farm have been quarantined. The post EIA in Kansas: Case Confirmed in Stanton County appeared first on The Horse.
Erica Larson, News Editor. The Horse. Fri, 21 Jun 2019 15:40:36 +0000.
- 'No explanation': Flying objects over Kansas City leave locals suspecting aliens
Two flying objects in Kansas City, Missouri, left locals suspecting aliens and the National Weather Service with "no explanation."
Yahoo. Fri, 21 Jun 2019 08:31:13 -0400.
In 2008, the estimated population of Kansas was 2,802,134, whereas
in 2006, the population of Kansas was about 2,756,267.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Kansas' demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Kansas
web page. For maps of Kansas,
visit this Kansas Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Topeka, Kansas.
Kansas newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Kansas
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Kansas