Aggregated Kansas News Articles
- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady BOOED off by angry fans during loss to Kansas City
Brady, who is the most successful NFL player of all time with six Super Bowl titles, was on the receiving end of a chorus of boos from Patriots fans at half-time as his offence failed to fire on Sunday.
Daily Mail. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 14:25:10 GMT.
- Man Drives Stolen Truck To Go Bail Out Brother Who Was Arrested for Driving Stolen Truck
A man from Kansas was arrested on Nov. 29 for driving a stolen car to bail out his older brother who had been jailed for stealing a car only a few hours earlier. Eric Dean McCracken of Topeka, 36, was pulled over at around 1:30 a.m. ...
Skye Malmberg. Western Journal. Sun, 08 Dec 2019 07:25:48 +0000.
- Wichita's newest law firm is women- and minority-owned
Most recently associates with DeVaughn James Injury Lawyers, Gilchrist and Fields launched their own firm last month.
Shelby Reynolds. American City Business Journals. Fri, 06 Dec 2019 15:17:10 +0000.
- Mike Berg & Associates' new owner talks about Kansas firm's future
Leawood, Kansas-based RPS Financial Group, one of the largest insurance companies in the nation, boosted its employee benefits business with an acquisition in Albuquerque, N.M.
James Dornbrook. American City Business Journals. Fri, 06 Dec 2019 12:44:25 +0000.
- 12 sets of twins born at one Missouri hospital
Some of the nurses at a Kansas City, Missouri, hospital have their hands full. They're setting a possible record while taking care of 12 sets of twins, who were all born premature. Errol Barnett reports.
CBS News. Sat, 30 Nov 2019 09:09:59 -0500.
- Hospital caring for record 12 sets of twins
A hospital in Kansas City, Missouri, calls it a new record. Staff spent the holiday weekend carrying for 12 new-born sets of twins. They were all born early. Errol Barnett reports.
CBS News. Sat, 30 Nov 2019 00:41:19 +0000.
- 5 Keys For The Oakland Raiders Against Kansas City Chiefs
As the calendar turns to December, the Oakland Raiders are surprisingly in position to take control of the AFC West with their biggest game in three years.
By Bill Williamson, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 27 Nov 2019 19:31:14 +0000.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: United Airlines, Civeo, Kansas City, Cracker Barrel Old and Walmart
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: United Airlines, Civeo, Kansas City, Cracker Barrel Old and Walmart
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:07:00 GMT.
- The Green Bay Packers Seem To Have Forgotten That Aaron Jones Can Catch
Green Bay Packers' running back Aaron Jones had seven receptions for 159 yards and two touchdowns in a Week 8 win over Kansas City. In the three games since, though, Jones has just one catch for minus-1 yard.
By Rob Reischel, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 25 Nov 2019 14:48:25 +0000.
- Trump Says Pompeo Would Easily Win Senate Seat in Kansas
President Donald Trump appears to be opening the door for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to run for an open Senate seat in his home state of Kansas.
Voice of America. Fri, 22 Nov 2019 17:13:17 -0500.
- Trump: Pompeo Would 'Win in a Landslide' in Kansas Senate Bid
President Donald Trump appeared to open the door on Friday for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to run for an open Senate seat in his home state of Kansas.
Newsmax. Fri, 22 Nov 2019 11:12:27 EDT.
- 2 earthquakes, including magnitude 3.6, strike Oklahoma
The U.S. Geological Survey reports two earthquakes, including one of magnitude 3.6, were recorded in northern Oklahoma and felt across southern Kansas and as far away as north Texas.
News 9. Fri, 22 Nov 2019 10:10:00 EST.
- Kansas distillery pleads guilty to Clean Air Act violation
TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) - A distillery could be fined up to $1 million for a chlorine gas cloud that lingered over a city in northeastern Kansas in 2016. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 18 Nov 2019 22:38:16 -0500.
- These Are America's New Top Tech Hubs
The synapses are sizzling in the Lawrence, Kansas, metropolitan area.
Newsmax. Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:14:21 EDT.
- Teen Girl Hears Noise from Window, Dad Wastes No Time Putting Creep on the Ground
A Kansas man who was allegedly looking into a teenage girl’s window got a brutal shock when her father took him to the ground. ...
Jared Harris. Western Journal. Sun, 17 Nov 2019 07:20:20 +0000.
In 2008, the estimated population of Kansas was 2,802,134, whereas
in 2006, the population of Kansas was about 2,756,267.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Kansas' demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Kansas
web page. For maps of Kansas,
visit this Kansas Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Topeka, Kansas.
Kansas newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Kansas
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Kansas