Aggregated Massachusetts News Articles
- Know the owner? Teenager finds ring at Massachusetts beach
The teenager was diving at a Cape Cod Bay beach last Saturday when he discovered a ring attached to a gold chain -- buried about 10 feet underwater.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:09:00 GMT.
- Boston Ballet dancer accuses husband of former principal dancer of sex assault
Dancers Sage Humphries and Gina Menichino have filed a federal lawsuit against Mitchell Button, the husband of former Boston Ballet star Dusty Button, accusing him of being a sexual predator.
Daily Mail. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 21:22:33 GMT.
- COVID-19 breakthrough patients in Massachusetts cluster talk symptoms
Two New York state residents who were among the hundreds of breakthrough COVID-19 cases in a recent Massachusetts outbreak are detailing their symptoms.
Kayla Rivas. Fox News. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 20:10:48 GMT.
- Miguel Cabrera's 498th homer helps Tigers top Red Sox 4-2
Miguel Cabrera hit his 498th home run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Boston Red Sox 4-2 on Tuesday night.
Fox News. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 12:29:23 GMT.
- Former Baltimore Orioles President Larry Lucchino: Leader, builder, fighter, champ
Larry Lucchino served as president of the Baltimore Orioles from 1988 to 1993 before taking on similar roles with San Diego Padres and Boston Red Sox.
Bill King. American City Business Journals. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 11:20:59 +0000.
- Law firm launches Boston lobbying unit with father-daughter duo
Two teams, from McGlynn & McGlynn and Brown Rudnick, are coming together to form Womble Bond Dickinson's government and public affairs group in Boston.
Greg Ryan. American City Business Journals. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 10:19:19 +0000.
- Top Hotels You Should Know - Four Seasons One Dalton Street Boston
The second Four Seasons luxury hotel in Boston, One Dalton Street is a big addition to the city's hospitality offerings.
By Larry Olmsted, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 07:10:00 -0400.
- Of 10 Chicago friends who went to Cape Cod, 7 got breakthrough COVID infections
Windy City Live producer Hank Mendheim and 9 of his fully vaccinated friends went on vacation to Cape Cod. Seven of them, Hank included, came back with COVID.
Sarah Schulte. ABC News. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 04:05:56 +0000.
- CDC says "pivotal discovery" about delta variant prompted new mask guidance
Some 274 vaccinated people came down with symptoms of COVID-19 after an outbreak in Massachusetts, the CDC said.
CBS News. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 17:47:25 -0400.
- Aric Holman Excited For NBA Summer League Opportunity With The Boston Celtics
Former Mississippi State forward Aric Holman is looking to capitalize on his opportunity with the Boston Celtics at NBA Summer League.
By Chris Grenham, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 08:00:00 -0400.
- Covid 19 coronavirus: Fears Delta strain 'more contagious than the common cold
In another dispiriting setback for the United States' efforts to stamp out the coronavirus, scientists who studied a big Covid-19 outbreak in Massachusetts concluded that vaccinated people who got so-called breakthrough ...
New Zealand Herald. Sat, 31 Jul 2021 17:14:45 +1200.
- CDC study shows 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated
The CDC data published Friday was based on 469 cases of Covid associated with multiple summer events and large public gatherings in July in Massachusetts.
CNBC. Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:27:26 GMT.
- 23 taken to hospital after 2 trains collide in Boston; no life-threatening injuries, officials say
"The train was stopped at the light when it suddenly jerked forward," a passenger said. "It felt like the worst amusement park ride that you could imagine, just jerking you forward."
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:09:00 GMT.
- Clippers' newest additions used turmoil to alter their path to NBA
New Clippers Keon Johnson, Jason Preston and BJ Boston have something in common: a life-changing experience that made them stronger.
Andrew Greif. Los Angeles Times. Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:35:47 -0400.
Massachusetts Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of Massachusetts as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||6,811,779||0.41|
|July 1, 2015||6,784,240||0.51|
|July 1, 2014||6,749,911||0.64|
|July 1, 2013||6,706,786||0.73|
|July 1, 2012||6,658,008||0.70|
|July 1, 2011||6,611,923||0.71|
|July 1, 2010||6,565,524|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of Massachusetts was 6,547,629.
In 2008, the estimated population of Massachusetts was 6,497,967, whereas
in 2006, the population of Massachusetts was about 6,443,424.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Massachusetts' demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Massachusetts
web page. For maps of Massachusetts,
visit this Massachusetts Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Boston, Massachusetts.
Massachusetts newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Massachusetts
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Massachusetts