Aggregated New Jersey News Articles
- Woman arrested for enrolling as New Jersey high school student
The 29-year-old allegedly used a fake birth certificate to attend the high school in New Jersey.
BBC News. Thu, 26 Jan 2023 23:55:02 GMT.
- A 29-Year-Old Woman Posed as a New Jersey High School Student for 4 Days
The woman attended classes in New Brunswick for four days before her ruse was discovered, officials said.
Tracey Tully. New York Times. Thu, 26 Jan 2023 23:08:17 +0000.
- Have autism rates really tripled in the US or are doctors just getting better at spotting it?
Rutgers University found that between 2000 and 2016, the rate of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) has increased from around one in 10 to around one in 30 children within New Jersey.
Daily Mail. Thu, 26 Jan 2023 23:01:01 GMT.
- 29-year-old woman arrested after enrolling as New Jersey high school student: Police
A woman was arrested for posing as a student at a New Jersey high school for almost a week before officials caught on.
Wls. ABC News. Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:15:20 +0000.
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
New Jersey Resources (NJR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 26 Jan 2023 15:01:20 GMT.
- Terreno (TRNO) Sees Solid Demand, Leases New Jersey Asset
Terreno's (TRNO) latest leasing activity reflects the solid demand for its properties amid the industrial real estate sector's healthy fundamentals.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:19:00 GMT.
- He became a meme at age 9. A decade later, this college football player has the last laugh: a deal with Popeyes
College freshman Dieunerst Collin's road to internet meme fame started with a confused side-eye at a Popeyes in New Jersey.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:40:00 GMT.
- $100 million New Jersey deli fugitive Peter Coker Jr. agrees to extradition to U.S. from Thailand
Peter Coker Jr. was arrested as a fugitive in Thailand. He faces charges in the U.S. in connection with the infamous $100 million New Jersey deli.
CNBC. Sun, 22 Jan 2023 15:42:31 GMT.
- Providence named Sounders' new jersey sponsor, health care provider
The deal includes a joint effort to provide mental health programs for Renton School District and names Providence as the official medical services provider for the team, with physicians from Providence designated as team doctors.
Marissa Nall. American City Business Journals. Fri, 20 Jan 2023 22:55:07 +0000.
- Is offshore wind development a threat to whales? Here's what to know.
Seven dead whales have washed ashore in New Jersey and New York in less than two months. Some are blaming offshore wind energy sites, but federal officials are pushing back.
CBS News. Fri, 20 Jan 2023 17:08:00 -0500.
- Bed Bath & Beyond beefs up legal team ahead of possible bankruptcy filing in New Jersey
Bed Bath & Beyond has hired another legal advisor as it preps a potential bankruptcy filing in New Jersey, according to people familiar with the matter.
CNBC. Fri, 20 Jan 2023 19:07:28 GMT.
- Food distributor recalls hot cocoa k-cups because they contain peanut allergens
New Jersey food distributor Corim Industries is recalling four k-cup products due to the presence of peanut allergens in the flavoring of their peanut butter hot cocoa, the Food and Drug Administration announced Wednesday.
Brad Matthews. Washington Times. Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:16:48 -0500.
- Trust of New Jersey executive flips Gulf Stream mansion for $32M (Photos)
The mansion was sold after seven months.
Brian Bandell. American City Business Journals. Thu, 19 Jan 2023 19:38:13 +0000.
- Local Race Flips After Investigation Finds Voting Machine Irregularities
More than two months after the November elections, an error has been found in a voting tabulation system that appears to have changed the results of one New Jersey contest. ...
Jack Davis. Western Journal. Wed, 18 Jan 2023 23:32:42 +0000.
New Jersey Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of New Jersey as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||8,944,469||0.10|
|July 1, 2015||8,935,421||0.12|
|July 1, 2014||8,925,001||0.29|
|July 1, 2013||8,899,162||0.29|
|July 1, 2012||8,873,211||0.36|
|July 1, 2011||8,841,243||0.43|
|July 1, 2010||8,803,729|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of New Jersey was 8,791,894.
In 2008, the estimated population of New Jersey was 8,682,661, whereas
in 2006, the population of New Jersey was about 8,640,218.
For detailed, up-to-date information about New Jersey's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about New Jersey
web page. For maps of New Jersey,
visit this New Jersey Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Trenton, New Jersey.
New Jersey newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
New Jersey library
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about New Jersey
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in New Jersey