Aggregated New Jersey News Articles
- Gov. Phil Murphy calls anti-vaxxers 'ultimate knuckleheads' during speech on COVID-19 tenant relief
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy called anti-vaxxers heckling him during a speech about COVID-19 tenant relief on Wednesday the 'ultimate knuckleheads.'
Daily Mail. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 07:10:33 GMT.
- Meet Da Bunnoli: Part cinnamon bun, part cannoli
At Wildwood New Jersey's Barry's Buns they're offering a new cinnamon bun cannoli hybrid.
Ccg. ABC News. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 21:26:35 +0000.
- 'I don't have a cat'; N.J. worker spends 2.5 hours cleaning wrong house
Tik Tok star Louis Angelino accidentally cleaned the wrong house in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Ccg. ABC News. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 21:15:33 +0000.
- After Receiving Call About Blazing Attic Fire, Police Rescue Man Trapped Inside Smoke-Filled Bedroom
A family in Marlboro Township, New Jersey, woke up just before midnight on Sunday and sensed something was wrong. ...
Amanda Thomason. Western Journal. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 20:30:12 +0000.
- NJ man charged with breaching Capitol, assaulting police officer set to plead guilty
A New Jersey man indicted for his role in the insurrection at the Capitol in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6 is set to plead guilty, his attorney said Wednesday.
Stephen Sorace. Fox News. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 18:28:15 GMT.
- New Jersey dad, two daughters and niece were not wearing seat belts in fatal car wreck
The New Jersey father, his two daughters and another young relative who were killed in a Saturday night car wreck were not wearing seat belts at the time
Fox News. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 15:07:36 GMT.
- What $500,000 Buys You in New Hampshire, New Jersey and North Dakota
A two-bedroom condo in a Tudor Revival mansion in Salem, a former church in Ringoes and a Queen Anne Victorian in Fargo.
Julie Lasky. New York Times. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 12:09:51 +0000.
- How the AG report on Gov. Cuomo could impact the state's business climate, according to a site-selection expert
John Boyd Jr., a principal of The Boyd Co. Inc. of Princeton, New Jersey, said his firm's clients have been watching the AG's investigation closely for its potential implications.
Liz Young. American City Business Journals. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:27:53 +0000.
- Warden at NYC federal jail charged with killing husband
The associate warden at the federal jail in New York City has been charged with killing her husband after she shot him in the face in their New Jersey home.Antonia Ashford is the associate warden at the Metropolitan Detention ...
New Zealand Herald. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 09:17:11 +1200.
- Sold: Durham apartments change hands in $52 million deal
A New Jersey-based real estate firm has added another property to its multifamily holdings in the Triangle.
David Purtell. American City Business Journals. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 18:45:37 +0000.
- NJ Gov. Murphy mandates vaccines for state health-care and other front-line workers
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy mandated vaccines for a variety of the state's front-line workers at a news conference Monday.
CNBC. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 19:35:40 GMT.
- Her Latest Trick: Finding an Affordable One-Bedroom in Manhattan
After a year in New Jersey, a fashion designer who moonlights as a magician discovered to her surprise that she could afford to move back to the city.
D.w. Gibson. New York Times. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 09:00:11 +0000.
- Major Newspaper Posts a How-To Video on Pumping Gas After Nanny State Temporarily Allows Self-Service
I grew up in New Jersey — which, along with Oregon, is one of the two states that ban or limit motorists’ ability to pump their own gas. ...
C. Douglas Golden. Western Journal. Sun, 01 Aug 2021 18:58:47 +0000.
- Gas prices tick up in N.J., around nation
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Gas prices ticked up again in New Jersey and around the nation with drivers continuing to pay about a dollar more per gallon than they did a year ago. ...
Washington Times. Sat, 31 Jul 2021 09:49:56 -0400.
New Jersey Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of New Jersey as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||8,944,469||0.10|
|July 1, 2015||8,935,421||0.12|
|July 1, 2014||8,925,001||0.29|
|July 1, 2013||8,899,162||0.29|
|July 1, 2012||8,873,211||0.36|
|July 1, 2011||8,841,243||0.43|
|July 1, 2010||8,803,729|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of New Jersey was 8,791,894.
In 2008, the estimated population of New Jersey was 8,682,661, whereas
in 2006, the population of New Jersey was about 8,640,218.
For detailed, up-to-date information about New Jersey's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about New Jersey
web page. For maps of New Jersey,
visit this New Jersey Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Trenton, New Jersey.
New Jersey newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
New Jersey library
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about New Jersey
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in New Jersey