Aggregated Pennsylvania News Articles
- How Giannis Antetokounmpo Dominates The Philadelphia 76ers
Giannis Antetokounmpo has experienced tons of success against the Philadelphia 76ers and is able to constantly keep them on their heels.
By Brian Sampson, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:43:10 +0000.
- Philadelphia comic book shop fosters inclusive "geek space"
Ariell Johnson is known to be the first black female owner of a comic book shop in the East Coast. ...
CBS News. Sat, 22 Feb 2020 19:08:03 -0500.
- Inside the deal: How Subaru ended up with its name on the Philadelphia Union soccer stadium
"If this was just a signage deal, that would not have interested us."
John George. American City Business Journals. Sat, 22 Feb 2020 15:14:27 +0000.
- Museum director hit workers and kept job for two years after abuse was reported
James A. Cincotta, the former retail director at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, was routinely abusive to workers and still kept his job for two years, despite after complaints were made by the staffers.
Daily Mail. Fri, 21 Feb 2020 20:19:34 GMT.
- Pennsylvania Biotech Center recruiting 'village' of $50K sponsors for new program
The program for suppliers of product and services provides direct access to companies at the biotechnology center.
John George. American City Business Journals. Fri, 21 Feb 2020 19:24:42 +0000.
- 2020 Eagles Will Need To Turn The Corners In Order To Turn The Corner
After surrendering 16 plays of at least 40 yards last season, the Philadelphia Eagles know they need improved play at cornerback. ...
By Jon Marks, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 21 Feb 2020 18:42:09 +0000.
- Evacuated For COVID-19 Scare, Pennsylvania Man Reflects On Life After Quarantine
As evacuees who cleared a 14-day quarantine return home to their communities, a U.S. man talks of his experience in China and the transition home.
Patti Neighmond. NPR. Thu, 20 Feb 2020 20:12:00 -0500.
- New poll shows Trump faltering in "blue wall" states he carried in 2016
A new Quinnipiac poll shows Trump leading in Wisconsin in head-to-head match-ups with Democrats, but trailing each of the top candidates in Michigan and Pennsylvania. He won all three states in 2020.
CBS News. Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:04:56 -0500.
- America's manufacturing recession looks like it could be over
Indicators this week from the key Philadelphia and New York Federal Reserve districts showed a sharp rebound that far exceeded Wall Street expectations.
CNBC. Thu, 20 Feb 2020 17:14:41 GMT.
- 'We're all together now': Philadelphia woman adopts 4 kids from same family
"When I realized that they were going to be separated, I knew that I had the space and the patience to take them all in."
Beccah Hendrickson. ABC News. Thu, 20 Feb 2020 00:03:43 +0000.
- Pennsylvania Homeowners: Do This Before You Call Your Plumber
There are three easy ways you can save money on your next plumbing service.
Homeadvisor. Patch. Wed, 19 Feb 2020 16:05:26 -0500.
- Philadelphia police: Man shot, killed self in Center City barricade situation
Authorities said a man died by suicide inside a high-rise apartment building in Center City.
Wpvi. ABC News. Tue, 18 Feb 2020 23:01:23 +0000.
- Philadelphia Flower Show 2020: What You Need To Know
The Philadelphia Flower Show is set to wow attendees with flowers, plants, and all kinds of greenery Feb. 29 through March 8.
Max Bennett. Patch. Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:17:45 -0500.
- Ex-NFL player Antwaan Randle El's brother charged in Wisconsin killings
The brother of former Pittsburgh Steeler Antwaan Randle El is facing charges in the shooting deaths of two women in Wisconsin on Monday.
Robert Gearty. Fox News. Sun, 16 Feb 2020 20:50:45 GMT.
- PPL Corp's (PPL) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Up Y/Y
PPL Corp's (PPL) fourth-quarter 2019 earnings improve on higher earnings in the Pennsylvania and Kentucky Regulated segments.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 14 Feb 2020 15:53:00 GMT.
Pennsylvania Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of Pennsylvania as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||12,784,227||-0.06|
|July 1, 2015||12,791,904||0.01|
|July 1, 2014||12,790,565||0.07|
|July 1, 2013||12,781,338||0.07|
|July 1, 2012||12,771,854||0.22|
|July 1, 2011||12,744,293||0.25|
|July 1, 2010||12,712,343|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of Pennsylvania was 12,702,379.
In 2008, the estimated population of Pennsylvania was 12,448,279, whereas
in 2006, the population of Pennsylvania was about 12,388,055.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Pennsylvania's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Pennsylvania
web page. For maps of Pennsylvania,
visit this Pennsylvania Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Pennsylvania
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Pennsylvania