Aggregated Ohio News Articles
- BetMGM Sportsbook opens at former Galla Park at the Banks
A new venue at the Banks in downtown Cincinnati, a BetMGM Sportsbook operated in conjunction with the Cincinnati Reds, is now open.
Andy Brownfield. American City Business Journals. Mon, 25 Sep 2023 18:43:14 +0000.
- Curiosity to move HQ, bring 100 employees to former Chatfield College building in Over-the-Rhine
Curioisity, a Cincinnati advertising agency whose clients include Procter & Gamble, has purchased the former Chatfield College building in Over-the-Rhine.
Brian Planalp. American City Business Journals. Mon, 25 Sep 2023 18:41:17 +0000.
- Real copycats! Rare Siberian Tiger twins play with their mom Talya days after she gave birth to them at Toledo Zoo
An Ohio zoo is celebrating after twin tiger cubs were born in July weighing at a meaty 15 and 16 pounds respectively.
Daily Mail. Mon, 25 Sep 2023 15:16:37 GMT.
- Ohio boy found comfort in Legos, YouTube videos during yearslong treatment for leukemia
Leukemia, brain or spinal cord tumors and lymphoma are among the common types of cancer seen in children. If your child receives a diagnosis, there are several ways to show support.
Fox News. Mon, 25 Sep 2023 09:20:08 -0400.
- Rams vs. Bengals matchups, how to watch and prediction
Matthew Stafford and the Rams look to get back on track with a road win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night.
Gary Klein. Los Angeles Times. Mon, 25 Sep 2023 11:00:23 GMT.
- $20 Million Club Option Looms As Cincinnati Reds Weigh Joey Votto Decision
Joey Votto is a beloved institution for the Cincinnati Reds. They will confront a difficult offseason decision regarding a $20 million club option or a $7 million buyout.
By Wayne G. Mcdonnell, Jr., Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 24 Sep 2023 17:17:52 -0400.
- 'Upset' Day fires back at Holtz after Buckeyes win
Fired up over the perception that Ohio State doesn't play with enough grit in tough games, and intent on making sure that theory "ends tonight," Ryan Day's Buckeyes rallied to top Notre Dame 17-14.
Adam Rittenberg. ESPN. Sun, 24 Sep 2023 13:10:34 EST.
- Freeman defends leaving Irish short-handed late
Notre Dame coach Marcus Freeman said he stuck with 10 defenders on the play that allowed Ohio State's game-winning touchdown in order to avoid a penalty.
Heather Dinich. ESPN. Sun, 24 Sep 2023 12:21:44 EST.
- Ohio State scores with 1 second left, beats Notre Dame as Irish make big error on winning play
Notre Dame only had 10 players on the field for the final two plays from the Irish 1-yard line. Afterward, Ohio State coach Ryan Day ripped former Notre Dame and Gophers coach Lou Holtz.
Michael Marot. Star Tribune - Minneapolis, Minnesota. Sun, 24 Sep 2023 13:11:59 +0000.
- Pro-life ad featuring Biden to run during Ohio State-Notre Dame game
A pro-life ad against an Ohio abortion-rights ballot measure features an unlikely advocate: President Biden.
Valerie Richardson. Washington Times. Fri, 22 Sep 2023 17:44:58 -0400.
- College Football 2023 Week 4 Odds, TV Matchups And Top 25 Betting Report
College Football Week 4 features 6 Top 25 matchups. Betting odds, line adjustments & information you can bet on including Ohio State at Notre Dame & Colorado at Oregon.
By Jay Ginsbach, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 21 Sep 2023 23:40:04 -0400.
- WATCH: Ohio officer hops into pond to help young boy catch 15-pound fish
The officer got into the water in his full uniform with a net to help catch the fish.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:43:00 GMT.
- Ohio State or Notre Dame? Iowa or Penn State? Randy Johnson's weekly Big Ten picks
The Big Ten schedule heats up with two Top 25 matchups and an interesting test for Michigan against a team that usually isn't undefeated.
Randy Johnson. Star Tribune - Minneapolis, Minnesota. Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:26:40 +0000.
- Officer says girl, 11, could face child porn charges, video shows
The Columbus, Ohio officer made the assertion after being summoned to a home by a father concerned his daughter was being solicited by an adult man.
CBS News. Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:33:12 -0400.
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) closed at $14.43 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.63% move from the prior day.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 20 Sep 2023 22:00:18 GMT.
Ohio Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of Ohio as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||11,614,373||0.08|
|July 1, 2015||11,605,090||0.09|
|July 1, 2014||11,594,408||0.21|
|July 1, 2013||11,570,022||0.17|
|July 1, 2012||11,550,839||0.05|
|July 1, 2011||11,544,824||0.03|
|July 1, 2010||11,540,983|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of Ohio was 11,536,504.
In 2008, the estimated population of Ohio was 11,485,910, whereas
in 2006, the population of Ohio was about 11,458,390.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Ohio's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Ohio
web page. For maps of Ohio,
visit this Ohio Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Columbus, Ohio.
Ohio newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Ohio
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Ohio