Aggregated Ohio News Articles
- The Deshaun Watson Era In Cleveland Has Begun; Sort Of
What comes next is anybody's guess.
By Jim Ingraham, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 28 May 2022 15:00:02 -0400.
- Pham slaps Pederson over fantasy football beef
San Francisco Giants outfielder Joc Pederson said Cincinnati Reds outfielder Tommy Pham slapped him prior to Friday's series opener over a dispute about their fantasy football league.
ESPN. Sat, 28 May 2022 13:33:23 EST.
- Urgent police appeal to find two missing eight-year-old girls who haven't been seen since last night
Cleveland Police were trying to trace Ava and Aubree, who were last seen on yesterday evening, Friday, May 27.
Daily Mail. Sat, 28 May 2022 17:45:16 +0100.
- Four Dayton colleges touted for military-related efforts
Ohio is the first state in the nation to adopt a Collegiate Purple Star designation.
Lauren Steen. American City Business Journals. Sat, 28 May 2022 16:26:07 +0000.
- Gio Urshela's walk-up music calming to himself and teammates
An anthem by a Christian rock band caught Gio Urshela's ear during his tenure in Cleveland, and it has stuck with him.
Phil Miller. Star Tribune - Minneapolis, Minnesota. Sat, 28 May 2022 14:20:31 +0000.
- Browns Reach Big Money Extension With Star Tight End David Njoku
David Njoku signs with Cleveland for four more seasons
Seth Roy. Daily Caller. Fri, 27 May 2022 23:10:15 +0000.
- Liquid Wrench, Gunk and TiteSeal brands sold to NE Ohio company
The automotive brands were owned by Blumenthal Brands Integrated.
Mary Vanac. American City Business Journals. Fri, 27 May 2022 19:48:11 +0000.
- LeBron James surprises Ohio kids on their last day of school
When LeBron James walked into the I Promise School in Akron, Ohio, the kids went wild.
CBS News. Fri, 27 May 2022 13:55:58 -0400.
- Investigation into Cleveland Police van crash with car
A man and a 17-year-old girl were seriously injured when their car crashed into a marked police van.
BBC News. Fri, 27 May 2022 16:02:04 GMT.
- Ohio teen graduates college before graduating from high school
An Ohio teenager has a lot to be proud of after graduating college before graduating high school.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Thu, 26 May 2022 02:52:00 GMT.
- Ohio Supreme Court rejects GOP-favored state legislative lines again
The court and Republican-led redistricting commission have been at odds over state House and Senate lines.
CBS News. Wed, 25 May 2022 20:46:19 -0400.
- Surging Earnings Estimates Signal Upside for Park-Ohio (PKOH) Stock
Park-Ohio (PKOH) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 25 May 2022 16:20:07 GMT.
- Feds: Iraqi living in Ohio plotted assassination of George W. Bush
An Iraqi man who came to the United States two years ago and applied for asylum hatched a plot to assassinate former President George W. Bush in retaliation for casualties against his compatriots during the Iraq war, the U.S. ...
News Wires. France 24. Wed, 25 May 2022 01:50:55 GMT.
- Iraqi Man Helped Plot to Kill Bush, F.B.I. Says
Authorities linked the man, who was living in Ohio, to ISIS and accused him of planning to smuggle immigrants into the United States to help carry out the killing.
Katie Benner. New York Times. Wed, 25 May 2022 00:17:39 +0000.
- DOJ Arrests Iraqi Man For Alleged Plot To Assassinate George W. Bush
An Iraqi man living in Ohio allegedly plotted alongside at least four other conspirators to kill former President George W. Bush, the Department of Justice said Tuesday.
By Zachary Snowdon Smith, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 24 May 2022 16:38:27 -0400.
Ohio Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of Ohio as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||11,614,373||0.08|
|July 1, 2015||11,605,090||0.09|
|July 1, 2014||11,594,408||0.21|
|July 1, 2013||11,570,022||0.17|
|July 1, 2012||11,550,839||0.05|
|July 1, 2011||11,544,824||0.03|
|July 1, 2010||11,540,983|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of Ohio was 11,536,504.
In 2008, the estimated population of Ohio was 11,485,910, whereas
in 2006, the population of Ohio was about 11,458,390.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Ohio's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Ohio
web page. For maps of Ohio,
visit this Ohio Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Columbus, Ohio.
Ohio newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Ohio
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Ohio