Aggregated Ohio News Articles
- Portland aerospace manufacturer to invest $128M, create 190 jobs in Ohio
A global manufacturer of parts for the aerospace and industrial markets has decided to develop a campus for a research and development engineering lab and a manufacturing center in Mason.
Tom Demeropolis. American City Business Journals. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 15:24:59 +0000.
- Meg Whitman joins FC Cincinnati as newest owner
CINCINNATI (AP) - The current owner of FC Cincinnati welcomed billionaire Meg Whitman as the newest owner on Monday. ...
Washington Times. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 05:27:19 -0500.
- Teams That Make Sense For Odell Beckham Jr. In 2020 If Cleveland Browns Trade Him
Jay Glazer of Fox reported that Beckham asked players on other teams about getting him out of Cleveland, which acquired him from the New York Giants in March.
By Bill Williamson, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 03:59:42 +0000.
- NFL is 'investigating the Patriots for videotaping the Bengals' sideline ahead of Sunday's game'
The New England Patriots are allegedly being investigated by the NFL to determine whether or not the team had someone recording the Bengal's sideline during Sunday's game in Cleveland.
Daily Mail. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 22:04:52 GMT.
- NFL Investigating: Patriots Filming Sparks Commotion In Cleveland
The NFL is investigating after a Patriots film crew was in the press box during the Bengals game in Cleveland without the Bengals knowing.
Jimmy Bentley. Patch. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 16:55:07 -0500.
- An arrest warrant, a bike trail and four houses: The latest battle over a development in Hyde Park
Not every Cincinnati Planning Commission begins with the specter of an applicant being arrested.
Chris Wetterich. American City Business Journals. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 19:59:14 +0000.
- No Longer Rulers Of The AL Central, The Cleveland Indians Face A Year Of Big Decisions
Two of the biggest: if and when to trade Kluber and/or Lindor? How to close the gap on the Twins?
By Jim Ingraham, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 9 Dec 2019 19:39:34 +0000.
- Geminid Meteor Shower Peak: When To See Fireballs In Ohio
Even with a nearly full moon, Ohio residents will be able to see about 30 Geminid meteors an hour, weather permitting.
Chris Mosby. Patch. Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:57:36 -0500.
- College Football Playoff Games Announced: LSU Will Play Oklahoma, Clemson Will Play Ohio State
They're going to be a ton of fun
David Hookstead. Daily Caller. Sun, 08 Dec 2019 18:01:37 +0000.
- Cities challenging new state law on guns
Ohio cities challenging a new state law that they say infringes on their ability to regulate firearms are ready for their day in court. ...
Washington Times. Sun, 08 Dec 2019 11:12:09 -0500.
- Hockey heartbreak as Gophers fall late in overtime
grandforksherald - The Minnesota Gophers played as solid a road game as you can put together and still got nothing to show for it, as a turnover late in overtime led to Ohio State's 3-2 come-from-behind win on Friday.
Jess Myers. Grand Forks Herald. Sat, 07 Dec 2019 04:30:15 +0000.
- Is Cincinnati Financial (CINF) Stock Outpacing Its Finance Peers This Year?
Is (CINF) Outperforming Other Finance Stocks This Year?
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 06 Dec 2019 16:30:18 GMT.
- McLaren Healthcare plans to acquire Ohio hospital
Grand Blanc, Mich.-based McLaren Healthcare Corp. plans to acquire St. Luke's Hospital in Maumee, Ohio, a deal that would give McLaren its first hospital outside of Michigan.
Sherri Welch. Modern Healthcare. Thu, 05 Dec 2019 16:27:42 EST.
- One city might do away with apartment security deposits
Scrounging up the lump sum can make it hard to afford a roof over your head. Cincinnati just might have a solution.
CBS News. Thu, 05 Dec 2019 12:17:00 -0500.
- Ohio residents vote to dissolve 119-year-old community after local government's secret tax increase
Founder of the "Free Amelia" PAC Ed McCoy said Thursday that Ohio residents' decision to dissolve their village was "bizarre" but warranted.
Julia Musto. Fox News. Thu, 05 Dec 2019 16:45:30 GMT.
Ohio Population Trends and Information Resources
The U. S. Census Bureau estimates the population of Ohio as follows:
|Date||Estimated Population||Yearly % Change|
|July 1, 2016||11,614,373||0.08|
|July 1, 2015||11,605,090||0.09|
|July 1, 2014||11,594,408||0.21|
|July 1, 2013||11,570,022||0.17|
|July 1, 2012||11,550,839||0.05|
|July 1, 2011||11,544,824||0.03|
|July 1, 2010||11,540,983|| |
According to the 2010 census, the population of Ohio was 11,536,504.
In 2008, the estimated population of Ohio was 11,485,910, whereas
in 2006, the population of Ohio was about 11,458,390.
For detailed, up-to-date information about Ohio's demographics,
visit the U.S. Census Bureau's
QuickFacts about Ohio
web page. For maps of Ohio,
visit this Ohio Map
The photograph above shows the state capitol building
in Columbus, Ohio.
Ohio newspaper publishers
are listed here, along with their
addresses, phone numbers, and website links;
names, descriptions, and
website links are listed on this page.
More information about Ohio
can be found here.
The News - News and Commentary about Events in Ohio